Bedtime is the unique timetable operating in the county of Bedfordshire, England, since 1984. The county is the only one in Merrie England to have adopted its own temporal system, and a jolly silly one it is too. It means that Bedfordshire is now not only out of step with the remainder of Great Britain and all its territories and dependencies, but also at odds with Alaska, Easter Island, and Cloud Cuckoo Land. “Bedfordshire,” as Bill Clinton has opined, “is on a big curvy path leading straight to lunacy, by way of hell”. The whole county should “have a little lie-down and think again”, according to President Bumtwaddle of Peru, who was speaking while he walked stark naked in the street. And he’s a fine one to talk.

Best Answer

You were awaiting my return!

Best Answer

Ur waiting For my goodnight....goodnight go to sleep...

Best Answer

Yep, that must have been it! Gnite! lol

Best Answer

i envy you. i can't stay up for less than 4 hours. i waste too much time when sleeping. damn. anyway you're probably drinking coffee or some other stimulant

Best Answer

No coffee at all and I cut off my tea about five hours ago.

Best Answer

anemic perhaps? google it and its treatment. if not, i suggest you exhaust yourself. after exercising or doing sweaty activities, take a bath and lie down. that always works for me.

Best Answer

Me three....I should seriously be in bed...work comes so early....arg....

Best Answer