silvi365 silvi365 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 11 in Dating & Relationships

Like a few other parts of your body, the vagina has beneficial bacteria, when you clean yourself, you sometimes kill the beneficial bacteria along with the not so beneficial bacteria. Plain organic yogurt can balance things again, but first, ask a doctor!

Best Answer

Do you apply it topically?

Best Answer

As a douche. It's very soothing for irritation also. I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH THAT A DOCTOR SHOULD BE CONSULTED FIRST, EVEN THOUGH HE / SHE WILL PROBABLY SCOFF AT THE YOGURT CURE. DOCTORS USUALLY DON'T APPROVE OF HOME REMEDIES....

Best Answer

Darn doctors always ruin all the fun

Best Answer

I'm just covering my butt. Medical advice in EP is a violation of the terms of service, so first and foremost my advice is to get medical attention.

Best Answer

Your vagina doesn't matter to me.....clean that monkey and it wont smell.....if it does go see a doctor.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

if it's not caused by lack of cleaning properly it is sometimes caused by what you eat...just like a mans c_m...pineapple...it's good for all!

Best Answer

You could have a yeast infection. You should see your doctor and find out what medication will help you to rid of this.

Best Answer

See a doctor. You might need an antibiotic for bacterial infection or yeast infection. Does it itch? If so, then that is probably what you have.

Best Answer

see a doctor

Best Answer

Consult a doctor.

Best Answer

I didn't need to know this

Best Answer