Rush in 2006 I think. Amazing show and great hometown band. I've also seen kiss, Alice cooper, buck cherry, acdc ( where I met Kim Mitchell), Aerosmith, and above all Paul McCartney. I have never been to a show like paul McCartney, and would love to go again. I was going to see zztop with Aerosmith, but then the tour was cancelled, and most recently van halen was cancelled too. Now my short list is the who, rolling stones and of course zeppelin. I want to see and of my favourites before they are done. I was born in the wrong generation!! :p

Best Answer

good taste in music!

Best Answer

I know, nobody else my age seems to think so!

Best Answer

Blue Oyster Cult - 1980 - Astroworld

Best Answer

Tom jones at 15 because I was too cool

Best Answer

the b52's. i'm not proud. but it was fun.

Best Answer

ya,I seen a few shows that really weren't that cool, but still ended up having a good time

Best Answer

So what if 'Rock Lobster' was idiotic...I still thought it was fun.

Best Answer

they ARE a fun band, and it was a good show. their lesser known songs are pretty danceable too. everyone was bouncing all over the place.

Best Answer

as long as you had fun, that's all that matters,huh

Best Answer

i'm sticking with it. being an eighties metal kid (real metal, not hair) it pains me to admit my first concert was the b52's sometimes.

Best Answer

MC Hammer.

Best Answer

can't touch this,lol

Best Answer