"Rant: Actually men are way sexier than any woman." Ummm... HELL NO.<br />
Straight women are far more likely to explore "gay behavior" specifically because women are sexier. Gay women are a lot more likely to remain closeted as well.<br />
The number of gay men is probably higher than the true incidence of homosexuality because society has messed up people's heads and there are a fair number of men who are literally afraid of women, although they likely secretly desire them.<br />
Nonetheless.... this question is dumb. why did I answer???

Best Answer

Yeah I followed you in here, lol. Women are MUCH sexier than men; that's one of the greatest things about being a woman! Also, my best friend is gay and he thinks women are HOT (even there is no sexual attraction)

Best Answer

Who's worse? Me for answering? Or you for following? lol

Best Answer

TROLL CALL

Best Answer

I hope so ..

Best Answer

That's a bit harsh on your lesbian friends. They suffer too. Have you heard of the extent of "correctional rape" in places like South Africa? You don't think they got beat up as much as gay men?

Best Answer

Lesbians are Awesome! sorry I'm straight

Best Answer

My view on lesbians from a gay male who simply cant see or feel it as it is well boring compared to men. Rant: Actually men are way sexier than any woman. Hence why there are many more gay guys than gay women. To me woman are only pretty but totally sexless and non sexual so cant see how that is more 'sexy' than a man. Sex with woman = boring to me Every part of the male body changes and becomes manly and sexier whereas the female body other than getting hips and boobs stays much the same as when as before pubitity. People go on about the female shape etc. Ok she gets **** and a big but or hip but what else ? Truth is she everything else on a woman stays the same as when she grew up. For example. 1) Female skin stays the same as before after puberty as before. However men skin changes and gets manly. You cant deny this as its a fact. Womans skin stays the same as when they were little girls. No so with men! 2) Men again developed more than women round the chin and jawline. They get sexy manly stubble. Women’s jaw stays the same as before they hit puberty. Nothing there changes once again. Obliviously facial hair is only seen as attractive on men and certainly not on women but I say this as to POINT OUT women hardly change from being 12 year old girls! And I certainly don’t think 12 year olds are sexual attractive hence fail to understand how anyone for a second could say women are more sexy when they basically are kids just taller. 3) Womens hands stay the same as kids hands. Small and nothing changes YET again when they grow up into women. BUT mens hands develop and become strong and manly. You can see the change in a mans hands when he grows up but women’s hands simply don’t change from being a 12 year old girl. Fact. 4) Men get macho sexy hairy manly chests. 5) Men get strong manly arms BUT yet again women’s arms rarely change to when they were kids. 6) Men get six packs but women don’t – not really . 7) Men get sexy sideburns. Again nothing changes on the female form there and stays the same as when they were KIDS. Do you want me to go ? As I can. What the hell does change on a woman to when she was a 12 year old girl/kid ?? She just gets **** and hips!!! But nothing else. Just like a kid and how is that sexy or sexier than a strong hunky macho man. No compition there and if you work it out overall men are more poplour than women for both genders when it comes to sexual attraction. More gay men than gay women = more straight woman and people overall fancy MEN. Why because there are more women that are straight and more gay men. It is logical. People can say I am ranting and I am really not caring if I write this in a lazy way but I know I have made a lot of truthful points. Women are pretty but sexy or sexually attractive???? Not for me and certainly not as sexy, fulfilling and sexual satisfying as a man. I have tried sex with a woman although I thought what is the point ? But did so and it only confirmed that women don’t turn me on at all. It was the most sexually unsatisfying experience I have ever gone through with. Personally I think lesbians are getting a raw deal and missing out big time. I don’t understand why you get them when men are more of a turn on to look at and be with. I think lesbians are basically a joke . Just cant see the sexiness in women . They are boring and non sexual compared to men to me.

Best Answer

you don't find them attractive but you seem to care alot of hostility towards them is there a reason for this?

Best Answer

My view of lesbians from an asexual's perspective. Who cares what people do?

Best Answer

hey hey...ok. So I am assuming that you put this up because you have some built in insecurity about yourself being gay so you target another misfortuned group, lesbians, and push them down to make YOURSELF feel better.<br />
You think men are more attractive in women. That's great. I don't feel that way at all and can't see it. I think women are a million times more attractive than men. That's my opinion though. I can go on and rant about how naturally sensual female bodies are....how soft and sweet their skin feels...how nice it is to see a figure that has CURVES and has "stuff" that I can play with on the bottom (vagina) AND on the top (breasts). I can tell you that I love how tender and "motherly" they behave and how they carry themselves...how their feminine voices ring so beautifully in my mind...I feel that way because I am a lesbian. And no, its not true that there are more gay men than gay women...you have to realize that women are socialized to be timid and obedient...so wouldnt you expect them to have a much harder time to come out and be loud and proud about it? well, thats definitely the case in my experience. Most are in the closet. By the way, Have you seen how many "straight" women can be seduced by the appearance of another women??? How many straight-identified men have you seen stop in their tracks from the presence of a handsome man?? not saying that it doesnt ever happen but...seriously....I get sad some times at how many even straight identified women reply "the female's body is more attractive than the male's"...some times I am actually happier being a lesbian because I know that at least every lesbian women that I have met will tell me "I think women are A LOT hotter"...straight women though...i've heard mixed responses and that troubles me...but anyway. <br />
you like men? power to you. Leave the lesbians alone. I'm not a man-hater I just am NOT attracted to men. there is a difference you know...

Best Answer

You're just jealous and bitter because women can get WAY more men than you ever could.

Best Answer

Yep, you sound like a woman-hater to me. Most of my gay male friends aren't any more attracted to women than you are, but they don't feel the need to trash the whole gender.They love men, are friends with women and get on with their lives.

Best Answer

Tinymind

Best Answer

"my view on blacks from a white guy" is this your next rant you biggot.?

Best Answer

Does anyone think having another guy go down on you and enjoying the head, qualifies as be bi...

Best Answer