I'm 5'5 and I weigh 105 pounds. I'm a 19-year old guy. My parents won't let me wear my long coats I bought for winter (a body fat % of just 5 renders me very vulnerable to cold and reynards) because I am too small and need to get bigger. well i've literally eaten junkfood for years every single day 4000 cal worth it does nothing..'healthy' food makes me sick and I dropped 10 pounds doing it (not going there ever again) I just cannot gain fat also I have such little fat that if I eat fat soluble pigments I turn that color because it gets concentrated. I'm sick of being small I want to be about 140 pounds and I want to be strong my arms and legs look like noodles when I look at myself I look anorexic I feel guilty as if I haven't eaten enough food and if I eat something healthy I feel it's going to make me skinnier and if i'm out in the cold that burns even more calories especially if i'm wearing an autumn coat!! also i'm always bullied people like to manhandle me well if i was normal size that wouldnt happen so often PS i've stopped growing it was confirmed by docs a few months ago. i also drink protein shakes everyday not the pure protein one but the type that has a lot of calories and fat and sugar it does nothing...
Orchirex Orchirex 18-21, M 17 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Health

Drink lots of milk. Seriously. My dad was always a thin guy, and he drank plenty of beer, but it wasn't until he stopped drinking and took up milk that he grew a potbelly.

Best Answer

That's your body type, you're going to have to learn to love it. Start exercising and building up body mass. You're not going to look like the guys in magazines because once again, that's not your body type but it help tremendously with the cold and other ailments. Eat healthy, I know you lost weight doing that but eventually you'll pack on muscle and your body will need the nutrients.<br />
Oh, and ignore the people telling you to throw tons of protein into your diet as that's very hard on the kidneys and will cause problems later on in life. Unless, you're doing tons of exercise to justify it. <br />
Charles Atlas had a very scrawny fr<x>ame when he turned his life around, and if you look up pictures of him you'll see how he turned out.

Best Answer

work out building mussle you will put on some

Best Answer

Forget about all your worries and things that are bringing you down. And start thinking positive. I know it's hard because I've been there myself a year ago. I told myself i need to stop being so low about my self. And instead of complaining about my weight everyday and doing nothing about it. I got up, got motivated. Sign up and join the gym. About 1-2 months later i saw a huge difference. Now I'm in a good shape, with a body I've always wanted. I struggled through most of the times, but i never gave up. And i still kept going because i wanted to achieve my goal, and not to be a failure. I hope this helped you. All the best. :)

Best Answer

Eat a lot of bread, potatoes, whole milk, eggs, fat cheese.<br />
Exercise.<br />
And ask a doctor, he will be more helpful than us EP folks.

Best Answer

I WARN you, this is s’not a 0NE liner fakebook Answer!!<br />
If your “weight is getting y down” then ur problem is solved! lol If u stop thinking about you as in ‘me me me’ and know ‘you’ aren’t that special (no one is really) & think of another./other then you will forget your own issues & poof’! You own problems will dissipate. It always happens when were not looking, or focusing so much on any issues. That’s when it shows up favorable for us. UNDERSTAND? You can find your soul mate/s simple by not looking for them etc…It is ‘NOT what we Eat’ the ‘Quaintly, it how much we eat the Quality’s “ <br />
I OFTEN post this & I will tell u all TRUE, that I MAINTAINE the same WEIGHT as I always have, by this Method ALONE! I east what I want, when I want how much I want, I simple ‘weights’ it all down & don’t do it all the time! Some have Slower Metabolisms, but it still applies, you know what your health issues are, go there… & like anything else u work in your life get to know how your body works & work this k? I did much work here to help you; I didn’t copy from my notes. I did so many times I simply copied all my ‘know how’s’ & what’s hot & what’s not, this time I winged it & fixed, redid etc…So please consider it & appreciate my answer, I really want ppl to be happy & do not define yourself on your looks only! If skinny (should be) was ugly (it is/sickly too) then we’d all be heavier or at least our idea weight. Think like this & know curvy is queen, & other’s love that as well (healthier too) we are not the end all in this world, it makes one wonder if we put all this attention on the planet what a difference we’d make! For the better, not depleting her like we ARE. It’s KOOL to be HAPPY & we are all BACKWARDS in our THINKING , so if another/other says its bad too be good then their priority’s & lives are ucked up big time! LOOK@THEMN? Speaks for itself huh? Best to you~

Best Answer

get motivated

Best Answer

Protein, creatine, and crossfit...

Best Answer

Rather than aerobic exercise you should concentrate on resistance, such as lifting weights. This can be done at home. You need to alter the composition of your diet, radically increasing your protein intake but making sure you eat plenty of healthy carbs too. You need to have a high protein diet. Seriously, the junk food diet is going to make you even more sick by causing your organs to function less effectively.

Best Answer

Have you been tested for thyroid ( hormone ) imbalance?

Best Answer

This!!
Definitely check with a doctor that your health is ok. I'm sure you're just going through a "skinny" phase..A lot of guys have a crazy fast metabolism while they are in their teens up until the age of 35, or so..My dad's the perfect example, he was really skinny but as he reached 40 all the junk food he'd ever eaten suddenly "appeared" as extra weight.

Best Answer

Maybe you could try some weight gain pills, and la<x>yering your clothes should help keep you warmer. And ignore those people, they're being stupid.

Best Answer

Junk food wont help you get bigger, just make you unhealthy.<br />
Start working out and eat healthy fats. I'm surprised your doctor didn't give you any tips, since this is clearly some sort of unbalance. Do you have a thyroid problem?

Best Answer

nope had blood tests

Best Answer

Protein shakes and lots of meat

Best Answer

i do

Best Answer

If you lift weights, it will help turn the protein and fat into muscle.

Best Answer

I would so switch weight with you. I would love to be that size again.

Best Answer

i feel naked..as in, naked naked like my skin doesn't exist because i feel like my skeleton is exposed

Best Answer

I feel out of shape. I would love to be skinny.

Best Answer

Try lots of protein and carbs to bulk up and maybe some supplements that help you gain and retain weight.

Best Answer

70% of my diet is carbs and fat. other 30 is meat and protein...

Best Answer

you need to eat good quality protein every couple of hours and hit that gym lad

Best Answer

i'm scared it'll do the opposite my legs got bony when i ran each day

Best Answer

also what will happen with the little bodyfat i have? wont it get to dangerous levels

Best Answer

lift weights push ups you want to build weight my brother drinks protien shakes

Best Answer

stop running, steady state cardio will burn muscle mass. Eat red meat, chicken, eggs, fresh veg and drink protein shakes- 30/40grams every 2/3 hours, pasta, rice wholegrain bread (no processed food). pull ups, push ups, crunches, then learn how to bench press and deadlift.

Best Answer