My wife and I have done it a couple of times (and it is super hot), but in both cases it was with guys that we both already knew and were comfortable with. I'd advise thinking about who your horniest males friends are, and start thinking about ways that you can subtly let them know that it might be possible. Most guys are ready for this.

Best Answer

no what you need is for her to find another man she can get to know and is comfortable with first then both men get to know each other a bit. and if it is a hetero only MFM the limits of each man because there is going to be some touching because there is only so much of her to go around. but the whole purpose of an MFM is for her pleasure so she is the one who gets to choose and set the ultimate limits of when where and who gets to do what. I have found some dating sites helpful but most of my luck being the other M in the MFM is been through chatting online like in Yahoo IM my id is hilberto63 if you are interested.

Best Answer

Thanks Hilberto63 and thank you all of you who have responded. We thought about letting her scout out a guy at the bar in our hotel and invite him for drinks and to chat first, then see from there where it goes. Would this be advisable or could we get in trouble with the law or something else ?? As UKnaturist said, we are not looking for someone who wants a relationship. Have you all or someone you know tried craigslist or the swingerboards as ghiker48 and qrioswifey mentioned ?

Best Answer

Personally I would not use craiglist or other swingerboards I would go to clubs and meet people face to face to many fakes out there you want someone real.

Best Answer

Craigslist can work but swingers boards are probably better.

Best Answer

or hugenot wars involving Protestants and Catholics?

Best Answer

Try swinger websites. Single guys are always eager to meet up.

Best Answer

You need somebody that is not looking for a relationship but is randy.

Best Answer

Place an adult ad , and have the wife decide who she wants, and let her know she allowed to do what ever she wants sexually with the other guy and you will not get jealous.

Best Answer

i know many swinggers links to check out and also dating site you may make your own privet profile or public if you choose many free too im myself enrolled in a few dating sites for swinggers and swapping and many other fun kinky fun that you can plan at home with your s.o.s. and best beleave ya will enjoy the fun

Best Answer