HotInHighHeels HotInHighHeels 22-25 25 Answers Jun 17, 2011

My girlfriend and I usually wear pantyhoses when we make love, not the high heels, only pantyhoses. To see my legs covered by nylon makes me so hard, my girlfriend likes it too

Best Answer

my gf gave me the hd

Best Answer

Nice - I agree the love making is amazing when both are in pantyhose. I think adding high heels just makes it that much better.

Best Answer

Yes and it is wonderful. We don't stop at just pantyhose and high heels, we go for full coverage outfits from head to toes. layers of spandex bodysuits, leotards, leggings, girdles, catsuits, knee high or thigh high boots, corsets, gloves, latex, leather, etc. Anything that's tight, shiny and squeezes us all in is all good.

Dressing for Pleasure is a wonderful experience.

Best Answer

You got that right

Best Answer

Dressing for pleasure is what it is all about.

Best Answer

yes, love wearing with my wife.

Best Answer

Of course we do. Nothing better than our p hose clad legs rubbing against each other.

Best Answer

Such a great feeling my wife and i enjoy all the time.

Best Answer

You got that right.

Best Answer

yes we made love the other night i wore silk nighty and 4 inch stilletos

Best Answer

yes my wife and i do as well.she used to let me do it with one of her girl frieds as well as group and alone

Best Answer

i love to wear pantyhose and high heels in bed. My wife used to tie me up and then smother me with her pantyhosed legs - LOVED IT! joanie

Best Answer

My wife and I play and make love with each of us wearing panties. Love rubbing our panty covered crotches against each other, often clear to mutual ******.

Best Answer

my mistress and i wear pantyhose all the time we often still have them on in bed for sexy nylon fun

Best Answer

that is hot stuff!

Best Answer

I totally feel you guys. I m so into this. And dontcha kinda feel sorry for those who aren t? Its uttrrly awesome. We are sensual geniuses.

Best Answer

You're a lucky man! It'd be great to read/see more of your experiences!

Best Answer

i like having sex to my wife while she's wearing hot shorts. or a zip up romper. wish I can wear it too. that would be extremely hot.

Best Answer

Wow this is really nice I can only imagine how great your sex life is. Role play is a huge turn on to me ;)

Best Answer

Well, not my wife, but my **** girlfriend and I often make love both dressed in heels and stockings.

We'll prance and parade around the house as well. I can usually get her to answer the door for a delivery in just heels, a bra and panties. On occasion I have done the same. At times it has lead to my getting my **** sucked by the delivery boy as she watched.

She thinks her brother might also be into women's clothes and thinking about a way to include him. His wife is a prude and probably wouldn't approve.

Our next step is to go out to a club together both dressed like the ***** we truly are.

Q&A HOME > LIFESTYLE AND STYLE > FASHION AND BEAUTY Circle Q's | My Q's | My A's | Ask Question

.My wife and me have sex both wearing pantyhose,& high heels.Does anyone else enjoy role play? WE share outfits!

Asked By: HotInHighHeels 6 months ago

Good Question? (6) | Flag

Sort By

10 Answers (add your own)

Posted by chinaboygirl Jul 8th, 2011 at 3:27AM

[ Reply ] | Like (4) | Flag

Posted by bethinhose Aug 2nd, 2011 at 5:36PM

pantyhose and sexy are like peanut butter and jelly they just make things so amazing!

[ Reply ] | Like (3) | Flag

Posted by 4hosefun Jul 7th, 2011 at 5:20PM

yes, love wearing with my wife.

[ Reply ] | Like (3) | Flag

Posted by PStJBR Sep 2nd, 2011 at 10:13PM

[ Reply ] | Like (2) | Flag

Posted by helterskelter50 Aug 25th, 2011 at 6:28PM

[ Reply ] | Like (2) | Flag

Posted by manndie Jul 7th, 2011 at 11:55AM

yes did some of that many yrs. ago

[ Reply ] | Like (2) | Flag

Posted by joanie4tying Jun 27th, 2011 at 1:29PM

[ Reply ] | Like (2) | Flag

Posted by lovinph Dec 14th, 2011 at 2:34PM

[ Reply ] | Like (1) | Flag

Posted by marcange Dec 9th, 2011 at 6:18PM

[ Reply ] | Like (1) | Flag

Posted by garvan Jun 17th, 2011 at 3:42PM

Each to their own.

[ Reply ] | Like (1) | Flag

Add an Answer to ".My wife and me have sex both wearing p

Best Answer

Each to their own.

Best Answer

My wife and I make love while wearing pantyhose along with a long sleave top made out of pantyhose material.

Best Answer

That is something my ex was never into but now I'm divorced I hope to find a woman who would like to role play.

Best Answer

I would love to see a women wear high heels and pantyhose during sex. But i would love to wear heels and nylons during sex too!!

Best Answer