hitmany hitmany 22-25, M 11 Answers Aug 10, 2012

Be a man, take hold of either side of her head and present your **** to her lips and tell her "suck it *****" works every time. lol

Best Answer

*** see me! lol

Best Answer

Maybe you need to suck a **** with her and let her know that it's no big thing, just make sure you swallow so she doesn't have to. <br />
My wife wont swallow not even her boy friend, she will however snowball me soi can do the swallowing part.

Best Answer

Are you clean and shaved? Do you lick your wife's ***** really well? Does she get off? <br />
I recommend to all my gds a watermelon flavor like breatmint on your tongue. It gives you and his **** a tingle and it tastes great. When I'm doing multiple ***** I tend to use it.

Best Answer

cleverbver is right. Make sure you are presentable, give her all the pleasure she desires. If you do this consistently, she will at some point return the favor. Just do it for her pleasure not to get something back. It makes all the difference.

Best Answer

maybe try and suck her ***** first. u might find out if shes getting satisfied she might want to do things in return.dont just say suck my **** wont get u anywhere lol good luck

Best Answer

already lick her ***** everytime

Best Answer

maybe she just dont suck **** some women dont sorry dude

Best Answer

Start with good grammar when asking a question. I am sure that she won't suck your weinie/****/**** if you are a red neck without some skills. HAHA

Best Answer

Does you **** look good to suck? Do you shave everything below?

Best Answer

yes i take care of my ****

Best Answer

alcohol

Best Answer