roger1960 roger1960 51-55, M 12 Answers Sep 7, 2012

Nope, not a fantasy of mine. <br />
I have seen some gay male **** and the parts that I do like are the parts where they are doing oral, but I think that is because, as a woman, I understand the pleasure of going down on a guy and there is something nice about watching it, but that does not mean it is a major turn-on for me or anything remotely like that... and it is not anything that turns up in my fantasies (yes, I do mean masturbatory fantasies). <br />
However, it that is a fantasy that pleases your wife, well, why not work that into your sex life. No, I do NOT mean by bringing a gay guy into your bed! I mean find some gay **** so that you and she can watch some of the ******* scenes -- given her fantasy, it might really get her hot and lead to some good sex for you two together. If nothing else, it would show her that you are comfortable with your sexuality and her sexuality and you are willing to try to enhance her sexual pleasure. Maybe you can even play act in bed together and when she gives you oral sex, you could sort of play act that she is a guy giving you oral sex. Or what ever... I just tossing out some ideas here.

Best Answer

Wonderful answer. Very well written.

Best Answer

I sometimes about a ********* and the thought of the guys sucking eachother off does get my panties damp ;)

Best Answer

Think about*

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Eww no

Best Answer

no, I like dominant men, and that would be a HUGE turn off to me.

Best Answer

Not all women fantasize about this, but some do. I've never been with a woman who's mentioned a desire to watch me with another guy (unfortunately), but I have a few friends whose wives/girlfriends have expressed this desire.

Best Answer