Most swingers are respectful of boundries so I think you shouldn't have a problem. If you have any questions, address them with the host(s) before going. I bet they will be more than happy to discuss your reservations. Also, discuss the rules of the road with your wife covering what each of you expects of the other before you go. In the end, if you are still not comfortable, then now is not the time for you. There's always another party when you are ready.

Best Answer

Thank you rrhorn. I have not met the host and hostess but my wife works with the hostess. She has talked at great lengths with her and in fact we did decide to go back before halloween. Then after talking to my wife I got cold feet and she respected that. We did not go. She has regretted it ever since and is obsessed with "getting out there on the floor and going for it with whomever draws her name". I suggested that if and when that happens I can just go in another room but she wants me to be there. I have a few weeks since it is valentines day weekend. Thank you for your reply

Best Answer

I and my husband had an experience like this 7 years ago. We had swung several times with this one couple and through them got invited to a party like you refer to. My husband and I were both interested in what you described. Me in the middle of large room with a contour cushion and a guy that I met that night and felt a connection to. It was a wild experience BUT I was not ready for more than one experience. There were a few that night, one after another. Your wife should we ready for that and be able to say no to more than one unless she is also looking for that.

Best Answer

Does it arouse you, your wife in the middle of a bunch of guys, strangers, maybe one black bull pumping your mrs' pink ***** with a fourteen inch firehose. Can you relax and enjoy it?

Best Answer

Thank you for your response. Now you just arroused my mind. You asked the key question..."Can I relax and enjoy it?" I DON'T KNOW. I have worked up ll sorts of scenes in my head from why my wife told me she has heard from the hostess (heresay, I know but I feel its valid heresay). I am fighting a double standard with myself. I want to go and hook up with another gal and I want to support my wife who really wants to go but then I wonder what it will feel like to actually see her. I personal friend from college whom I keep in touch with on the net tells me that the shock comes when I see her penetrated but it only lasts a moment. After that its happened so why not sit back and enjoy watching and also in finding a lady for yourself. We were ready to go a few months ago and I backed out and she agreed because she didnt want me to be uncomfortable. But I have seen for a little over two months that she is uncomfortable because we did back out. Another person told me that if she didnt go once to accomodate my feelings that I should go this time to let her experience her feelings and that she might not get hit on. If he could see my wife he wouldnt say that. She gets eyes when she walks through the mall. She went out and bought an outfit with the hostess for the first party that is a sheerbustier that plunges to the naval and has no bra cups (totally open for the breasts). Shes worn it in our bedroom and its awesome but wearing it at a party makes her a piece of meat. I told her that and she giggled. I guess we need to have this experience so I am going to bite the bullet and go but I still have time to talk about it to more people. the party is February 11

Best Answer

hello saltmanyoufool. Rob and I were just talking and he showed me the advise that he has gotten for two days. His reply is far too serious. IT AROUSES HIM A LOT and he doesn't want to admit that it does. I don't know if he can "relax and enjoy it". Its' been a fantasy of mine since college and I WILL ENJOY IT. (this is from Michelle)

Best Answer

Hey both of u read both ur replies... I could say what I'd do in ur place but u need to decide. Yes if u both are into the fantasy u might enjoy and even handle it afterwards, but how do u know? If u like this, will u keep doing it? I think u should consider if it's a bad idea to do it with people u know and work with. How do you feel Michelle about seeing your husband with another woman?

Best Answer

Well "saltmanyyoufool". You asked if this arroused me. Yes it does. It did the first time in the fall but I backed out. Then my wife was disappointed and I regretted backing out. Now a second opportunity and I was getting cold feet again. It will be a repeat of the fall and she will be more disappointed the second time around and I will regret it even more. The fact that she still wants to go and put herself out there for others to see means if she doesnt have the experience it will just continue to haunt her and therefore haunt me. You hit the nail right on the head when you asked, "Does it arrouse me." Yes it does. Last night we had a long talk once again that ended in her putting on her outfit and us role playing what might happen. It was very sexy and ended with some long and firefilled sex. She really doesnt want me not to watch so I pick your answer as the best. Come Feb 11 we are going to the party and I am going to watch whatever happens and she will get a chance to put herself out there for sex. After that we will see if it is something we want to continue with, modify or write off as an experience we wont revisit again.

Best Answer

i have never been, but i would think they would not force people to do want they don't want. everyone would want a good show and to do that you have to be comfortable. everyone has their "this is my first time" time.

Best Answer

Thank you sweetzarina. There is no forced participation outside of what my wife wants to do. And that is "a lot of pressure" since I got cold feet back in the fall and she accomodated me and we did not go. She has regretted it ever since. I am sure it will be a "good show" as my wife is very extroverted, but never in this type of situation. Prior to the other party that we I backed out of she and the hostess went shopping for something for her to wear. She brought it home and it was WOW. I love it when she wears it in our bedroom but at a party with others - she might just as well be naked to start

Best Answer

I received a personal e-mail asking why I did not describe the outfit my wife bought. Since I am new I was not sure what was appropriate. I replied in this manner and I will to you also. She purchased her outfit locally and went with the party hostess who is a close friend. If you would like to see an outfit that is very similar go to and in the search window type in "Fishnet Boobout Bustier Set" What they advertise is very close to what my wife bought for the party except that the center plunge on my wifes outfit goes to her naval.

Best Answer

that is fine thanks. i am new on this site also.

Best Answer