keb57 keb57 51-55 9 Answers Jan 9, 2012

you are very stupid posting something like this....and next time let her make an *** out of herself...also there are plenty of men and women who would be glad to do her

Best Answer

She does three or four new men and women every week. She is wanting to try something new.

Best Answer

sounds like she's done all their is to do

Best Answer

you are a ******* stupid headcase,go and get help the two of you,,surprised you are not banned off of here,,animal abuse,,it is against the law,

Best Answer

Make sure she is ready to be knotted. Large dogs have very large knots and she may find it very uncomfortable once it's knot swells and may not be able to uncouple untill the animal finishes. Also socks over the front feet will help keep her from getting scratched up by the dew claws.

Best Answer

Thanx for the advice.

Best Answer

You realise ********** is illegal, as it's animal abuse? Have your wife see someone for professional help, her mind clearly isn't healthy.

Best Answer

I agree! it's animal abuse! you both need professional help, her for wanting it, and you for being okay with it!!!

Best Answer

i know that's right!

Best Answer

Some-one already,put something like this up here,i answered it being funny,it was banned,deleted and i got a warning,,i just took the **** out of who ever it was put it up,,it was about dogs,,surprised this is still here,,i think the last people were banned,,,so ep do keep an eye out for this sort of rubbish,,sure are some sicko's to ask such a question,,

Best Answer

you and your wife sound cracked. disgusting!

Best Answer

Go to beastfourm.com lots of good advice and how to info there.

Best Answer

A really big dog with a large **** that is a good kisser, all dogs are good at licking, better than humans.

Best Answer

She not looking to be licked. She wants the dog to penetrate and pleasure her. Any advice?

Best Answer

Yes, She will have to do it Doggy style, the dog will know what to do once she is on all fours, the dog will sniff her and mount her very quickly and start thrusting in her.

Best Answer

Wow, just wow. Some truly sick people on this site.

Best Answer

I agree Nigel, this is truly appaling!!

Best Answer

I agree it is awful, I was only giving doggy tips.

Best Answer

You're giving advice on how to have sex with a dog Sally? Yeah that's just lovely. Sigh.

Best Answer

I keep people informed, they ask a question, I answer it, I have never done a dog a canine anyway.

Best Answer

You're in the club, aren't you

Best Answer

Sally. Thank you for your advice. I think it's great that my wife and I can talk openly about what we want and not have to do it behind each others backs. Stay open minded and I hope to stay in contact with you. You don't have to have done something to have an oppinion.

Best Answer