She will let me have her as many times as I want if I let her see him once a month.She does not or he does not want to marry each other.She told me that he is a very good lover and really rings her bell and wants to stay married to me. She told me that once a month is enough to carry her over and I can fill in the other days and learn to ring her bell. Also I can have my own lover while she is with her lover and I can have my lover as often as I like. I am having a hard time with this concept. I need help on this. I love sex and do not have a problem in performance, other women have told me that I am a very good lover. My wife's exboy friend is hung and I am just average size, I guess size does count. Need help,,do I let her see him?And how do I cope? I can perform for hours and love to see my lady get off. Might add I am 70 years old and have been married to my wife for a year and she is 55 years old.
deweed deweed 70+ 12 Answers Nov 17, 2009

I'd say that's fine so long as she allows you to film the event and post it on the internet under the title "My **** Wife Having Sex With Her Boyfriend".

Best Answer

If she wants more of a filled sensation she could do Kegel exercises with resistance, like with the ezCome Kegel master. The real variable is not so much the man's girth, but the woman's tightness, which can be drastically improved by the woman who's motivated.<br />
A 5 inch penis can hit a woman's cul de sac/posterior fornix, which is her deepest ****** trigger: quite likely you've been doing that with the women who said you were very good.<br />
I fear that her real problem is she craves variety, which she should have been up front about before you married her if it's true.<br />
Will an ex-boyfriend be content to be a once-a-month f*** buddy? I seriously doubt it; sounds like big trouble to me.

Best Answer

Sorry, but I think that is very selfish of your wife. She'll let you have your own lover to justify her having sex with her ex. By doing this, she's taking full control of the situation. <br />
Even if you don't let her see him, she'll find a way to do it because based on what you've told us, she's already made up her mind about it, in spite of your discomfort. <br />
I suggest you say no and set your own rules.

Best Answer

unless i was cuckholded, i wouldn't go for this.

Best Answer

If that is the kind of life and wife you want, well then go for it. On the other hand. I couldn't do it. I'd rather let her go than live that way. She sounds like a sneaky selfish *****. Send her packing.

Best Answer

that is a two edge sword you be damed if you do. and damed if you don't. I say if you truly love her and can't live without her let her do it. or she will hate you for it

Best Answer

I would not go for that. Try using lots of forplay and teasing her so that she begs you to makelove (or ****) her.<br />
After you make love to her after the teasing and high arousal level I think she might change her mind.

Best Answer

Size matters for pleasure, NOT for love. If she wants more pleasure and loves you, then go buy a nice sized ***** for her togehter; make it an adventure between the two of you. The boyfriend is a parasite to your relationship.

Best Answer

Well it depends if your comfortable or not. If you do not like the situation then tell her that you are not ok with it. She should respect your decision and not see him if it makes you uncomfortable.

Best Answer