I agree...if she wants a baby with him and the baby will be loved and raised by two loving parents then she should get pregnant and have the child. If you, her husband, cannot handle this then no baby. Get it together and let her have the child. My black lover does me bareback and my hubby has reconciled that I might have either his child or my boyfriend's. He will love the child and raise him/her right because he loves me so much and will love the child as a part of me.

Best Answer

If you both agree upon it then go for it. But realise that at some point your child will want and need to know about their father and the family history.

Best Answer

I absolutely agree that your wife should be allowed to have her black lover's baby. But that's me. I would love to have a wife with black lovers and her get pregnant by them. All that being said, can you reconcile with all that the BS that will come with it. Friends and family knowing she loves the black ****, and that you probably enjoy that she does. Everyone thinking you aren't man enough to please her. Strangler and co-workers laughing at you. Maybe behind your back, maybe right to your face. Black men constantly hitting on her, now that she has a very visible sign that she prefers black ****. I mean, this is better than a Ver visible Queen of Spades tattoo. <br />
So if you can deal with the shame, humiliation, and/or embarrassment that may come with your wife having a black child, go for it. People always whisper when a kid doesn't look like daddy, that maybe she cheated. Looks sort of like the mailman/milkman. Well this will definitely not look like you.

Best Answer

If you are ok with it then tell her to do it. My wife has said a few times that bi-racial kids are beautiful. I honestly think she desires one, but is too shy to really talk to me about it.

Best Answer

I am lose I want to answer have questions in my mind, but If you and her is okay with it than why not? You seem find with her having a lover. Will the lover want to be apart of the child life? and will that be okay?

Best Answer

If you want to have a screwed up teenager on your hands one day go do it! How will they feel about you when they learn the truth about their conception? think of the consequences before you act.

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

Let her you will love ot

Best Answer

You are a very lucky man! I wish I were you! I would love to have the world know my wife had a black man"s baby. I would be extremely proud. I envy you.

Best Answer