My wife loves me and I am a good husband, but she has always needed a bigger ****, dating back to before we got married. I let her sleep with whoever and whenever she wants. To me, it's ALL about HER happiness!!

Best Answer

Tell her to blow yours up.....She may fall for that?

Best Answer

Penis-extension sheaths are commercially available. Google is your friend.

Best Answer

I suggest you and her find a man with a big penis (not somebody you already know) have him over and the 3 of you have a nights fun. = honestly, she's going to "test ride" a bigger penis weather you like it or not, so just join in a have fun with it. It might be a one time deal, but she might be / become a "size queen" and want more & more, bigger & bigger.

Best Answer

No you shouldn't. Let her have it. She'll really enjoy it. But yes, she's telling you that your's is not big enough.

Best Answer

Let her have what she wants. Better that she does it with your knowledge and blessing. She will do it eventually whether you approve or not. Let her enjoy herself ... it could pay major dividends for you. What's your fantasy? I want my wife to get ****** by a huge **** ... And I want a 3 some! Maybe I'll get both of those one day!

Best Answer

you should be worried

Best Answer

I would suggest to get her a *****, I am sure she is satisfied with you, but i think she wants to experiment, maybe she did not got a chance to do so when she was younger, but i personally would not let her go out and have sex with other man. personally it would ruin my relationship.

Best Answer