I am a 32 year old married man, who's wife says she is satisfied by the size of my penis. However she is always asking to have sex with another man with a bigger penis. Should I be concerned if I am enough to satisfy her? I want her to be happy but if she is unsatisfied by my penis is there much i can do to make her happy.
redrage105 redrage105 31-35, M 10 Answers Feb 15, 2012

Tell her to blow yours up.....She may fall for that?

Best Answer

My wife loves me and I am a good husband, but she has always needed a bigger ****, dating back to before we got married. I let her sleep with whoever and whenever she wants. To me, it's ALL about HER happiness!!

Best Answer

No you shouldn't. Let her have it. She'll really enjoy it. But yes, she's telling you that your's is not big enough.

Best Answer

Let her have what she wants. Better that she does it with your knowledge and blessing. She will do it eventually whether you approve or not. Let her enjoy herself ... it could pay major dividends for you. What's your fantasy? I want my wife to get ****** by a huge **** ... And I want a 3 some! Maybe I'll get both of those one day!

Best Answer

you should be worried

Best Answer

I would suggest to get her a *****, I am sure she is satisfied with you, but i think she wants to experiment, maybe she did not got a chance to do so when she was younger, but i personally would not let her go out and have sex with other man. personally it would ruin my relationship.

Best Answer