samrobinson samrobinson 31-35, M 10 Answers Jul 27, 2010

divorce court, because thats where you will end up

Best Answer

Did you arrange it? Has it happened? Have you posted any stories about it? Really wanting my wife to do something like this, too!

Best Answer

My girlfriend and I have met a guy from newbiesnude to try a threesum. I cant wait for it to happen.

Best Answer

www.swinglifestyle.com

www.nasca.com

Best Answer

This would be an amazing thing for me to see as well. Not with your wife LOL.... with mine.

One of her fantasies is to have three men and her. She wants them all inside her at the same time.

I look forward to more ideas on how this could happen.

Best Answer

Your best bet is to use a website like Alt.com to advertise and to evaluate and vet the candidates. There are many other sites that are dedicated to swinging and alternative lifestyle where you can discreetly advertise and receive candid replies in a way that is anonymous and protects you and your wife.

The other good alternative is to find a nice, upscale On-Premise alternative lifestyle or swing club. Most larger cities have these and you can find them in almost every state of the US and throughout the UK and Canada. These clubs provide a wide variety of opportunities to experiment and play, all under the control of each person in a relatively safe and sane environment. Many of these clubs provide swimming pools, hot tubs, private play rooms and group rooms. No one is allowed to touch another without the person's express consent. Some specialize and include dungeons, Bondage and Discipline, etc. and provide all of the necessary tools and implements to have an enjoyable time.

Before you do any of these however, please make sure that you and your wife have fully discussed the experience, rules, expectations, etc. KNow what she wants, what she does not want, taboos, and a safe word. If she insists on safe sex only, make sure you provide lots of condoms. Understand whether she wants any bisexual contact, double penetration, anal, etc. Also understand your feelings and how you are both going to deal with this in the future. Is this a one time event or the first of many. How often, where, only in places far from home or someplace in the local town or neighborhood.

What is your role to be. Are you an observer, a participant, or a cuckold and can you live with that role?

I wish you and your wife all the best. My wife and I have never done a gang bang, which is what it sounds like she wants. While to some extent it is a fantasy, I truly do not know if it is something I could or would go through with and how I would feel if I did. Do not take the step from fantasie to reality unless you are certain you can handle the after effects.

Best Answer

i's OK if the too of you like that if you are going to do it just for her and not for you to then one of you is not going to like it have fun .

Best Answer