cdpholland cdpholland 26-30 51 Answers Jun 24, 2010

Go for it is just sex one **** don't make you gay bi what ever, I do a lot to please my lady

Best Answer

You'll really enjoy it. Getting a **** ******* in your or or getting to suck a **** where it will *** in mouth & the best part is you must drink it. It's really sweet & hot. Try it out.

Best Answer

I'm a gay guy that has been many purely straight men's first. I've slept with straight men in the U.S. and Straight soldiers while deployed. They were all terrified at first, but after doing it became super relaxed. All I did was make them ***. I sucked them off or they took my *** and it wasn't bad for them.<br />
It would have been a much better experience for them if they were at least curious though. A purely straight guy spends so much time thinking I can't believe i'm doing this, that some of them don't enjoy the first time as much as their second. <br />
If you try it make sure you find a guy thats good at it. One who can really get you off and have fun. Being straight don't take the submissive role just yet. Ease your way in by getting yourself sucked off or you feeling how tight his *** is.

Best Answer

My wife can't have sex without talking about me being with a guy. I have never done this but she tries hard to push it.

Best Answer

Do it. With the right guy, it's great

Best Answer

Sweet! Well you're a lucky man then!

Best Answer

I have no desire to suck another man's **** but if my wife wanted me to, I would because I know she'd do anything sexual I would ask. For the record, she's told me she would never ask me to suck a man's ****.

Best Answer

It is not uncommon for females with Domme tendencies to want to watch their normally straight man have sex with another man (think about how many guys get hot about watching two girls at it) <br />
Talk it out with her and find out how much she wants you to do this and why. If she is very strong about it; you then have to decide if you love her enough to compromise your normal standards. And if you do, where is your relationship going to go after that.<br />
You my find you enter into a world of delightful eroticism or a nightmare of a relationship and you split up with horrid memories. <br />
Fortune favors the brave my friend.

Best Answer

i am not attracted to men but would love a guys wife to teach me to blow him

Best Answer

My wife likes to watch guys suck me off so I let it happen once and she nevervstopped talking about it. She now sets it up sometimes twice a month! I really have lost track of how many dudes have gone down on me.

Best Answer

I am not bi or gay either and that is just a label, I gave head to a guy a few times now because my girl wanted to watch me do it, and I have to say when she says she wants to watch I am in, it took me awhile to let someone *** in my mouth but now I am all about it. She has even talked me into taking on two ***** at the same time and that was hot.

Best Answer

some times it is just the nasty sex thing, it is for me anyway...after I got a little more relaxed it became more erotic

Best Answer

My girlfriend is the same way. In fact she almost insisted that I bring home a male friend that she could watch me suck off then have him **** my ***. I don't really know what she was going to do all this time but I sure wish I could have found someone available.

Best Answer

Hell I'll do it anytime free of charge! Just say the work!

Best Answer

I would have her dress me as a women and i would let her see me kiss a man and be his bed toy. I am no turned on by men, but i love to feel pretty, and be seen being use for a mans *****. My wife thinks i want a boyfriend, but i don't i just love to feel weak and be controlled by a real man. You will love it. Go for it.<br />
I know i loved it when i was thrown on a bed and my.panties pulled off as my mouth was kissed and my hips pulled tight to a hard body. Better yet lets trade wives? Lol!!! Have fun please her and him.

Best Answer

I think it's wonderful and suggest you give it a try if you're comfortable and open to it. It won't make you gay or bi . . . just involved!

Best Answer

My girlfriend just asked me to dress up like a woman and have sex with a man. She said she just wants to watch. I can't wait to get home

Best Answer

Ok my wife wants to see me give and recoeve both anal and oral but I'm totally straight what do I do I want to please her and how do I find someone even to do it with?

Best Answer

This is my fantasy, too! But there's a trillion to one chance she'll ever go for it.<br />
I even have the gay guy in mind...<br />
I say go for it, you lucky dog!

Best Answer

She would not be jealious of another man, try it ul like it, & she will love u even more. Why do u think she loves to give head, something about a man toy in ur mouth, .

Best Answer

I am a curious male and my fantasy is for a wife to teach me how to suck her husbands ****

Best Answer

I would love my wife to suggest something like this. I think that if you have had thoughts then this makes it easier to do as you can justify it by saying you were "forced". That is what I would like.

Best Answer

Another quistion is, how do you find someone willing to do this with?

Best Answer

She's got a problem , tell her to strap one on.

Best Answer

If you could give yourself oral sex, would you do it? You don't have to be attracted to him, just think of him as another you. But I probably wouldn't do it unless she had a very good reason.

Best Answer