Go for it is just sex one **** don't make you gay bi what ever, I do a lot to please my lady

Best Answer

You'll really enjoy it. Getting a **** ******* in your or or getting to suck a **** where it will *** in mouth & the best part is you must drink it. It's really sweet & hot. Try it out.

Best Answer

My wife can't have sex without talking about me being with a guy. I have never done this but she tries hard to push it.

Best Answer

Do it. With the right guy, it's great

Best Answer

As a straight guy who has enjoyed anal stimulation and pegging, i have to say it can be extremely enjoyable. In fact the best ****** i ever had has been while this hot **** i dated and i had a couple bi guys over. They were like donkeys and since she has known and had sex with both of them for 12 years almost daily before we got together, was awesome. I also have had roommates who were bi and a neighbor TS **** star and her BF enjoy dominating me and humiliating me.

But you need to relax and best if you have a woman present. I know i dont want to kiss a guy or have my junk touched by a man, and just enjoy the stimulation.

If you enjoy pegging the real thing is 100x better and you can understand how toyd never are as good as the real deal, especially when you feel the guy throb and explode inside.

While my most intense longest lasting ****** has been from a large man i am not turned on by men, what i enjoy is the stimulation as well as feeling humiliated and like a dirty **** who was used like a toy.

Gor first time i would suggest wife andyou find a guy who you are mutually comfy with and has the size you are willing to try.

Since my lady and i enjoy extreme fun with our fists, we both enjoy being double penetrated by the same two guys

Best Answer

I'm a gay guy that has been many purely straight men's first. I've slept with straight men in the U.S. and Straight soldiers while deployed. They were all terrified at first, but after doing it became super relaxed. All I did was make them ***. I sucked them off or they took my *** and it wasn't bad for them.<br />
It would have been a much better experience for them if they were at least curious though. A purely straight guy spends so much time thinking I can't believe i'm doing this, that some of them don't enjoy the first time as much as their second. <br />
If you try it make sure you find a guy thats good at it. One who can really get you off and have fun. Being straight don't take the submissive role just yet. Ease your way in by getting yourself sucked off or you feeling how tight his *** is.

Best Answer

Other than physical stimulation i enjoy the mental aspect of "why does this feel so good to be dominated and made to feel like a dirty little **** who?" And especially when a woman is watching or part of the fun when she insults laughs and immasculates me. Once had a lady dress me up like a trampy ****, with the help of some drag queen friends. Lets just say my booty and legs shaven in fishnets look like what you see on a female brazillian athlete. Women are jealous and have had guys laugh and make jokes that i have the back end and legs of an amazon woman, long toned legs and a nice small-medium deep firm booty. The couple helped me tuck and hide. Anyways enjoyed when she took me out to a few clubs and loved the feeling of being sexually objectified. This lady got turned on watching guys chat me up and my reaction to guys grabbing and smacking my butt. A few pressed small erections against me and one donkey hung guy her and i ended up having fun with many times.

It is embarrassing to have a full body spastic ****** happening multiple times while you ********* uncontrollably and you shrivel away to almost nothing, to feel powerless and insignificant. At the same time knowing you are able to get a man off and him getting aroused is a bit of a turn on, makes me feel naughty.

Best Answer

I am not bi or gay either and that is just a label, I gave head to a guy a few times now because my girl wanted to watch me do it, and I have to say when she says she wants to watch I am in, it took me awhile to let someone *** in my mouth but now I am all about it. She has even talked me into taking on two ***** at the same time and that was hot.

Best Answer

some times it is just the nasty sex thing, it is for me anyway...after I got a little more relaxed it became more erotic

Best Answer

My girlfriend is the same way. In fact she almost insisted that I bring home a male friend that she could watch me suck off then have him **** my ***. I don't really know what she was going to do all this time but I sure wish I could have found someone available.

Best Answer

Love spit roasting as well as having two in the back together.

I am not sexually aroused or attracted to men, i just love the physical stimulation along with the taboo feeling of enjoying something so much with 0 attraction. Even better is when a woman is involved and you have several guys. I kow she wants to get 4 men to do us together

Best Answer

It is not uncommon for females with Domme tendencies to want to watch their normally straight man have sex with another man (think about how many guys get hot about watching two girls at it) <br />
Talk it out with her and find out how much she wants you to do this and why. If she is very strong about it; you then have to decide if you love her enough to compromise your normal standards. And if you do, where is your relationship going to go after that.<br />
You my find you enter into a world of delightful eroticism or a nightmare of a relationship and you split up with horrid memories. <br />
Fortune favors the brave my friend.

Best Answer

Truth.

Had dated women totally abhored by my enjoyment of even just pegging. Sometimes the way to get it going is get ger into some cuckold play and dominant roles. Then have her start enjoying humiliating you and while you lick her dow there whole another guy is in her make a comment about his sack hitting your face or chin or if he tries to shove his stuff in your mouth do it. By then most women start to enjoy that

Best Answer

i am not attracted to men but would love a guys wife to teach me to blow him

Best Answer

I am a curious male and my fantasy is for a wife to teach me how to suck her husbands ****

Best Answer

My wife likes to watch guys suck me off so I let it happen once and she nevervstopped talking about it. She now sets it up sometimes twice a month! I really have lost track of how many dudes have gone down on me.

Best Answer

I think it's wonderful and suggest you give it a try if you're comfortable and open to it. It won't make you gay or bi . . . just involved!

Best Answer

My girlfriend just asked me to dress up like a woman and have sex with a man. She said she just wants to watch. I can't wait to get home

Best Answer

Ok my wife wants to see me give and recoeve both anal and oral but I'm totally straight what do I do I want to please her and how do I find someone even to do it with?

Best Answer

She would not be jealious of another man, try it ul like it, & she will love u even more. Why do u think she loves to give head, something about a man toy in ur mouth, .

Best Answer

I would love my wife to suggest something like this. I think that if you have had thoughts then this makes it easier to do as you can justify it by saying you were "forced". That is what I would like.

Best Answer

Another quistion is, how do you find someone willing to do this with?

Best Answer

I would have her dress me as a women and i would let her see me kiss a man and be his bed toy. I am no turned on by men, but i love to feel pretty, and be seen being use for a mans *****. My wife thinks i want a boyfriend, but i don't i just love to feel weak and be controlled by a real man. You will love it. Go for it.<br />
I know i loved it when i was thrown on a bed and my.panties pulled off as my mouth was kissed and my hips pulled tight to a hard body. Better yet lets trade wives? Lol!!! Have fun please her and him.

Best Answer

You never know, you may enjoy it.

Best Answer

She's got a problem , tell her to strap one on.

Best Answer

If you could give yourself oral sex, would you do it? You don't have to be attracted to him, just think of him as another you. But I probably wouldn't do it unless she had a very good reason.

Best Answer

I have had some wild times with different wives. I don't<br />
think I'm gay. If one of them asked me to,I would. I wish that <br />
had happened.

Best Answer