He isn't your cousin. He's your cousin's husband. Big difference.

Best Answer

my aunt is married to my x boyfriends uncle so therefore makes us cousins by marriage now his uncle is my uncle cos hes married to my aunt

Best Answer

No, you aren't related at all. You can't be cousins by marriage. That doesn't even exist. That would be like me saying my ex-wife's new husband is my husband in-law.

Best Answer

Not as awkward as a brother marrying another brother's ex-wife.

Best Answer

OMG wow how did that happen ?

Best Answer

I can one-up that. Have seen couple divorce and the husband started dating the ex wives' brother.
Really happened, not in my family but in my circle of acquaintances.

Best Answer

The first marriage was because she got pregnant. It only lasted a couple years. Of course she was present at most family gatherings. The second brother kind of took a liking to her after a few years. About 10 years after the divorce they married. Still going strong after 5 years.
The first brother took it kind of hard, called the second brother Uncle Daddy. He's mostly accepted it now and the three of them can actually be in the same room without fighting.

Best Answer