Don't let her do this.<br />
Take back the control. <br />
If she knows she can get away with this behavior, she'll keep doing it. You will feel this way all the time. I'm betting you don't like it. <br />
Find someone who doesn't want to use you.

Best Answer

I know it sucks to feel that way. I've been there.If she cheated on you and she has a boyfriend now and is trying to talk to you again then don't even pay attention to her kid! She is developing a pattern that most likely will not end if you get with her again.What's done is done!Sometimes what we miss is not the person but how the person made us feel.Become stronger than your weakness for her!You have plenty of life to go!You will find other girls.You're going to find good ones and bad ones again.That's life.The best you can do is learn from each experience!It is time to learn from this one and move on!

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

you got it bad, son. sorry. hugs.

Best Answer

Honey, here's the thing. I've been cheated on many times and i know how much it hurts. If she did that to you then that means she wasnt entirely happy in yalls relationship or she was just lonely. i fell in love before and he felt he was hurting me and didnt tell me that till a year later. we still love each other but we cant date again at least not for a very long time. You cant give up. trust me. Stay strong and if you need more advice, im here for you.

Best Answer