Please help me. Some reason I can't download my yahoo messanger on my desktop comp. ? Yahoo messenger isn't letting me download the messanger for some reason on my desktop. I have done everything I know to do and what other's told me to do and nothing. It will do the run thing before downloading but that's it. So can y'all please help me out and tell me what I need to do so I can download the yahoo messanger again to my desktop. Some people told me uninstalled yahoo the installed it back and all. I did still nothing. So what can cause this and what do I do? Please help me and I'll help y'all out. Thanks.
lilshooter lilshooter 36-40, F 1 Answer Sep 5, 2012 in Community

Which version of mess, are u trying to down load, once it does down load go to your downloads and open it up to run, then run it, then follow the instructions on creating a screen name, hope this helps, peace and love

Best Answer