My name is Rebecca. I am 16 (a girl). My best friend is 12 (a boy). His name is Ron. I found out last week that he was moving away from Brooklyn with his mom to Long Island and we both don't know why? Ron was such a great friend to me. He was very nice and gentle and had a huge heart as I did. We had alot in common with each other and did alot of things together, sharing so many memories. We always held hands, and hugged, and stuff. On the day that he was moving, I went to his house to say our last goodbyes. I found him crying on the floor of his empty room. We were on the floor, hugging each other, crying over the fact that we would never see each other ever again. To tell you the truth, I wasn't thinking of having a dating kind of relationship with him, but he just drew me and filled me with such happiness. I told him on the day that he moved that I had a crush on him, and we had our first kiss. Ron and I both believed in fairytales (don't think this as weird). We always knew that we would live one of those "happily ever after" kind of lives since we had such a true relationship. We told each other that we will always love each other. I miss him so much! I was trying to re-connect with him but I don't know if he has facebook or not. I really hope he's doing alright!
RebeccaSunshine RebeccaSunshine 16-17, F 7 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Parenting & Family

You've both still got internet, right? keep in touch with him that way.

Best Answer

just remember: things happen for a reason. :)

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing that. It is a beautiful story of young love. I don't know what to make of the other strange comments.<br />
I know the love you shared and the love you gave will be with you forever.

Best Answer

Are you stuck with the older one ?

Best Answer

Cougar?

Best Answer

What the hell?

Best Answer

Sheesh I'm just joking...... Lulz

Best Answer