is she involved in any acivities at school? sometimes that helps. is the work too hard or too easy? does she have trouble seeing the board or hearing the teacher? does she have many friends? all these things can make or break a kids experience at school. have a conference with her teachers, find out how shes doing in class and how she interacts with the other kids. get her eyes and ears checked. take her to a therapist who specializes in working with kids. and help her see how important an education is to her future. take her to a soup kitchen, talk to the people who eat there. take her to the welfare office & see the people who go there. people end up on welfare for all sorts of reasons, but alot of them could have avoided it if they had gotten a better education. and BE TOUGH. tell her she doesn't have a choice in the matter. and stick to your guns about it.

Best Answer

she wanna be gangsta

Best Answer

I remember when I didn't want to go to school... It was because I never fit in with the rest of the children everyone hated me because I am gay. I live in south africa and here it is bad... But tell your daughter this... If she doesn't go to school someone is always going to have to look after her, she will never be able to be independent. Maybe that will make her realize how important school is

Best Answer

if she's willing to do the schoolwork, but only hates school, consider homeschooling. I hated school, I hated the books, I hated the environment, and I hated the people. I got motivated when I started to be homeschooled. the books were far more interesting, I had a flexible skedual, so I was able to work and save up for my own car. I socialized at work, but did only schoolwork and sleep at home.

Best Answer

She doesn't want to go to school, she doesn't want to go to bed... She is in a state of total rebellion. Maybe she is in grief like you are, or fed up with her life and doesn't want to go any further. You need to talk to her and get her to open up. It will very hard to raise a teen who feels she cannot talk her parent. It will be hard for the parent as well if they feel they cannot talk to their kid.

Best Answer

If she can read and write and add then she's learned enough for her future job in waitressing or stripping or custodial work. Not everyone has to be a rocket scientist. Let her play video games. She'll change her mind one day, it's not like you stop learning when you graduate.

Best Answer

Well she legally has to go!, Is it the school she isnt happy with?

Best Answer

No bullies, just doesn't like school. What about her activities outside school, what does she like doing ? Does she keep herself away anyone ? Like locking herself up in her own room.

Best Answer

I had a friend who had that prob..he ended up calling the policeand they actually have a truancy officer who gladly picked her up and escorted her happy *** to school

Best Answer