I was walking my little baby (3 year old Baby Shih Tzu.., and there was a car that came FLYING around the side of the parking lot of the supermarket, where, it's TOTALLY safe,USUALLY!!! and I've got TWO grips on my BABY!!! He musta been doing about 60..or 80....I didn't see see him or her... I bent over, with the TIGHT GRIP ON MY BABY, and said, SLOW THE FUDGE DOWN!!!! ..(Not EXACTLY, but you get my drift...) THIS FREAKIN' IDIOT MUSTA been doing 80 in a 15 mile zone! HE ALMOST RAN OVER MY LITTLE PUP....MY Heart is beating HALF to DEATH! What the FREAKIN' FUDGE would I DO WITHOUT MY LITTLE BOY? Why don't these FUDGING idiots realize that there are little children, people walking.or have their PETS outside? MAN, what WOULD YOU HAVE DONE...? Not my pleasure, but when it comes to my baby boy, my 35 special is ready....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 7 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in EP

There may be a chance that the store has a camera on the lot. Check with them. If they do maybe they will let you look at it to get a plate number and report it. The tape will help back up your story also.

Best Answer

I know..there are young kids that hang out there all hours of the night!!! Drinkin'....

Best Answer

I lived in Maine for 35 years. It always amazed me how they whine about the kids have nothing to do, yet, do nothing to help them.

Best Answer

Back in the early 70's when the town was building a Sewer Treatment Plant, they closed the main road to trucks and due to the street set up, we had all kinds of big construction trucks flying up our street. We did have a handicapped child living on the street. A bunch of us complained at a Selectmen's meeting and with the help of a friend on the Board of Selectmen (he was my Dad's friend and the family eye doctor) we were able to get "Handicapped Children" signs; the street was made one way; and there was strict traffic enforcement on it until the Sewer plant was finished.

In your case I probably would have yelled at the driver and called him an *** hole. I guess all that you can do is be grateful and thankful that nothing happened to your baby!

Oh, yeah, please watch the language, Princess. The absence of fudge based profanity will offend no one...Glad your little guy is okay!

Best Answer

You are a DOLL!..And I don't mean that literally, hun...you know that!!!!

Best Answer

Sure DOLL - Dour Old Laughable Loser - I get that a lot...

Best Answer

I would have tried to get a plate number or at least a description (make, model and color) of the car and called 911. It's criminal negligence to drive 80mph in a parking lot. The cops need to catch him and not just ticket him but charge him with reckless driving.

Best Answer

Yeah, hun, but they, whomever they were, were FLYIN'!

Best Answer

People only think about themselves. I eat my lunch in the parking lot and see this kind of thing every day. Cursing does no good as they usually have their CD player up loud or are talking on their phone and can't hear you. It sounds bad, but most offends I see are young (18-28).

Best Answer

You know me hun, I NEVER cuss. but when it comes to my little baby boy, I'd fight 'til the END!

Best Answer

I wish I'd gotten that freaken license plate...I'd turn that figure in in a HEARTBEAT...with NO remorse..put that freaken B@STARD away until they LEARN about HUMANITY...

Best Answer

Wouldn't do much good. The police have very little jurisdiction in a private parking lot.

Best Answer

I'd FIGHT!

Best Answer

Throw rocks at his car.

Best Answer

Oooohh, wish..I could comment further, but......

Best Answer

That guy needs a punch in the nose.

Best Answer

Hoo, boy, wish you were here to take care of that idiot..and show him what respect REALLY means, thank you, kind Sir...

Best Answer

You are welcome.

Best Answer

Ill kill anyone who drives in that mannor and kills my little dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I truly respect..and I know you understand...a DOGGIE is MAN'S best friend....

Best Answer

I know how you feel. Monday morning, I was out walking and I got a crossing signal to walk across Main Street. Just as I began to step off of the curb, 4 cars ran the red lights and I had to wait for them. Speed limit is 25 there and they were doing probably 45+.

Best Answer