Sister has lived with this man 12 years, still with pleading to please put seat down and flush toilet, I am Justmepat,living here 4 years upstairs bathroom water damage. Now he is using downstairs bathroom, I fell in 3 times so far. Last night was the last straw.that broke the camels back. I asked him nicely, then said I will duck tape seat down, then I thought he would pee on seat, So here I am trying to think of something that would make him put seat down and flush toilet HELP
justmepat1954 justmepat1954 56-60 28 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Community

Disrespectful. Refuse to allow him to use your restroom.

Best Answer

Play no games. Tell him it grosses you out and if doesn't stop he can't use it. And then stick to your guns and make him go outside far from the house.

Best Answer

my b/f does the same thing.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Get him a potty chair

Best Answer

I have always thought that women are selfish to insist that men put the toilet seat down. That gives them the same right to insist that we women leave the seat up. How difficult is it for you to walk in and look and see its up and put it down. I bet you spend more energy scratching your ***. Comeon women its no wonder men think we are *******. We scream for equal rights but bicth about a toilet seat. *** for not flushing. That just makes him a pig/ Not much you can do about someone who is that low in life.

Best Answer

I don't argue the fact that the toilet seat should always be down but what I completely do not understand is how a woman can look to see that they are gonna sit on the toilet but don't bother to notice if the seat is down or not. How do you not miss the toilet completely and end up sitting on the floor next to the toilet? lol But all that aside the guy is being rude and you are totally in the right and I would put a lock on the bathroom door and tell him to go outside with the dog if he's gonna act like a dog

Best Answer

My sister and I are OK during the day, though waking up in middle of the night or waking up in the morning, we are not up yet. he has been doing this for 12 years to my sister,and I am disabled with lower lumbar pain and now I think I need left hip replacement.

Best Answer

voice of reason: you can only change yourself. You know he doesn't put the seat up/down so accept the fact that he's a doooosh. You have to check the seat yourself and put it up or down. How long has it been? YEARS? nothing will change unless one of his male buddies shames him into seeing he's being a b i t c h ... You could also put bowling wax on the floor where he stands to ****... Losing a couple teeth on the commode would be funny....

Best Answer

Putting the toilet seat down is an act of chivalry, it's not something a man MUST do.<br />
But you can expect him to flush the toilet and talk to him about that. If he refuses, you can ask your sister or your husband - whatever reason he's your brother-in-law.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Then it's not about the seat, it's about the lid. There should be an agreement in the home about putting the lid down.

Best Answer

leave a note on the toliet "flush the damn toliet" "put the seat down" leave notes all over the bathroom

Best Answer

Put a chain and padlock on the toilet!

Best Answer

This guy just sits on the toilet with the lid up? WTF

Best Answer

Well, if he won't put the seat PLUS the lid down, it is better if he doesn't flush. <br />
You probably already knew that when you flush the toilet with the lid open, a great big cloud of bacteria shoots up into the air like a mushroom cloud of poo germs. But did you know that if you leave the lid open even when the toilet is just hanging out and not being shat in, you're exposing all nearby surfaces to a veritable cloud of toilet bacteria that might be causing other people to catch a disease? A disease that makes them throw up? <br />
Just think, that mushroom cloud of poo germs lands on your tooth brushes, towels, hair brushes, sink taps, toilet flush handle, everything in the bathroom is being misted with poo germs. <br />
http://jezebel.com/5872767/leaving-the-toilet-open-causes-everyone-else-to-get-the-vomits

Best Answer

Houses should have urinals for men. Failure to provide adequate indoor plumbing for the needs of men causes continual conflict. Men no longer go out behind the barn. Its time for homes to have adequate facilities installed for men. Stop whining and have indoor plumbing for men installed where men live.

Best Answer

Get a group of friends to help you. Give him a swirly.

Best Answer

Put saran wrap under the seat real tight where you cant see any wrinkles so next time he goes to squeeze the lemon it backfires and he has his own mess to clean up and he can feel how dirty it is.......the females in this house do same thing....literallly ALL of them i mean they leave the seat down but the toilet is almost never flushed its jus gross

Best Answer

He probably would clean up only what gets on him and leave the rest of the mess for her to clean. This isn't even his own home he is doing this in, it is HER home. His is broken.

Best Answer

Hers and his bathrooms.

Best Answer

Hit him on the head with a softish object that makes a loud noise. Like a flipflop. Repeat as needed. If that doesn't work, pinch him under his upper arm.

Best Answer