PhoenixTearz PhoenixTearz 31-35, M 7 Answers Feb 19 in Embarrassing & Funny

No lol

Best Answer

*sigh* .... I had high hopes for you :P

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

i wish , with an underground tunnel system that goes for miles

Best Answer

LOL ... sounds like the story theme of some treasure hunts :P

Best Answer

yeah that came to mind

Best Answer

There are perfect people....

Best Answer

and here I thought that's an illusion :P

Best Answer

DONT GET me wrong... im not saying im perfect.. but ive been exposed to one who is... its not and illusion.. the illusion here is the illusion manifested within ur mind.... THe hearts of man is desperately wicked and above and things deceitful who can know it? A creature can become good if sanctified by the word of god and by prayer... the word of God is spirit ... it is the spirit of God.... hear it and do it... and ull see exactly what i mean..

Best Answer

clear ur head of ur foundation everything thats lied to u... be in the humbleness of a child and ull know what im talking about.. he will visit u... then ur gonna be like.. ohh snap..

Best Answer

Well, it's not secret :D

Best Answer

So do you host parties in your basement ? :P

Best Answer

No, I don't like parties. One on one interactions are my thing c:

Best Answer

and all because u had a past doesnt mean thats u presently.. u can change but if refuse the possibility then what is there to gain? of what value are u... being that u are flawed... useless..so instead saying that no one is perfect... look for what is perfect and find the way to become it.... God is perfect the God of the bible...im not telling you to go to these churches im telling you to read and do it for yourself... same way that voice in ur head told you that... same way it could be wrong and same way this could be right.... question urself, dont trust urself

Best Answer

ur only holding urself back by thinking like that...... ur like totally screwing yourself over...... but i understand.. when ur given something flawed u too are flawed at ur core foundation... but there is a way to be perfect.... u should look for it and stop being one to conform to whats been put on u... dont accept that.. theres a better way...

Best Answer