Hi Everyone I'm new to this website and being a army girlfriend. I need your help...i have been with my bf for almost 3 years and i love him and miss him oh so very much, i write to him everyday to show my support, however, i saw something on his laptop that disturbed me...it was 3 pictures of a naked girl...it was in his recycle bin and i'm not assuming anything i just want to know what's going on...i don't know if i should ask him now through a letter or if i should wait till he gets back from BCT (he is going through a lot in BCT and i'm trying to take that into consideration). I want to support him no matter the case. We are more than boyfriend and girlfriend we are best friends. PLEASE HELP ME!! thanks
lovemysolider lovemysolider 18-21 17 Answers Jun 21, 2009

I wouldn't make too much of an issue out of it at all. The majority of men like to look at pictures of women - nothing unusual at all in that. It's not a reflection of how he feels about you, put it into perspective, it's only a picture.

Best Answer

If you have to raise the issue with him, definitely wait until he gets back. It's not a good idea to throw too much relationship stress on the poor guy while he's away and going through so much. If he loves you, he would definitely want to be with you when you have this discussion, rather than miles away where he's unable to comfort you in person. <br />
If I were you, though, I wouldn't make too big a deal out of it. Pigpo is right - these may have just been pictures emailed to him by friends, or they may simply have been something that he glanced at out of curiosity and then tossed away. The good news is that he threw them away! I would take that as a really good sign if I were you. :)

Best Answer

wait till he gets back hes going trough so much as it is and thats just going to make him stressed

Best Answer

Eh people just seem to like woman naked. (why whenever i go to google there is a pic of a girl naked with 2 boys?)<br />
but no matter, people just like girl bodies. i heard 1 boy wanted to be a girl because if the V****a.

Best Answer

if you can can you email them to me

Best Answer

Men in the military don't have access to women. The photo was in his recycle bin so I really wouldn't give it a second thought. Don't worry about it and don't bring it up. You will only be borrowing trouble. I know it must be terribly difficult for you to be away from him under these conditions. Try not to let your mind play tricks on you.

Best Answer

i wuold wait until he gets home them open the pics in front of him and ask him about them so he cant deny then and delete them

Best Answer

I would ask him when he comes back.<br />
But keep in mind that you found them in his recycle bin so the pics were not that important to him

Best Answer

May just be ****, rather than smeone he knows. if it still bothers u next time u see him, ask him maybe, but it's probably not a big deal.

Best Answer

You should wait till he gets back it could be that friends sent him that. You should not worry about it now just support him and see where that leads the two of you.

Best Answer

it's just **** why get so worked up over it? men love **** and it more than likely has no reflection on you at all. if it really bothers you go ahead and ask but in all honesty i don't think he's going to stop looking at naked pictures. it's just one of those things that most men do....

Best Answer

if he is your best friend ask him, if you believe him stay if not trust is vital in a marriage

Best Answer

ask and know the real story if you want..

Best Answer

Don't worry all guys do it. You should send him a pic of you naked then hopefully he'll **** over that instead

Best Answer