I grew up in a home that was openly nude and my grandparents on my dad's side were nude at home too. When I married we were nude with them and when our daughter was born she is now 29 and nude with us too.

Best Answer

nudists here..we are a very open family sexually

Best Answer

Aa long i remember me and my family always were naked around the house. Naked on the beach. Naked in the woods. At the present time me and my wife show to her family how beautifull nudity is and they step by step also start to being naked in front of us. <br />
WHOLE WORLD SHOULD BE NAKED:)

Best Answer

Hey babsesq24. Add me. I wanna talk with ya.

Best Answer

Are you and your family naked, perchance?

Best Answer

There is something wrong about wrinkly ol' 78 year old grampa, 15 year old Sally, 39 year old Mum, 42 year old Dad and 17 year old Jr. all nude hanging around the picnic table on a lovely. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HAVING NO SHAME AND IT’S ALL NATURAL-

Best Answer

AND FOR CHRIS' SAKE PUT SOME PANTS ON-Chaoticpeace is mistaken - there is nothing special about that floppy Johnson

Best Answer

We were naked together as a family and it was great!

Best Answer

You are a nude swine

Best Answer

You're sick and in need of spiritual as well as professional help Ms. BabzEsq24

Best Answer

The only thing that's wrong is your thinking here. Their being nude isn't for your benefit or pleasure. .it makes them feel free and gives them pleasure. .probably something you may not be too familiar with. ..

Best Answer

Where are you going and why do you keep going there since public nudity in public places is illegal. Don't like it, don't go there and don't stare. ..

Best Answer

Say what? Is that a song lyric? I sure hope the family isn't with Grandma.

Best Answer

please dont

Best Answer