I'm crazy about British actor Jeremy Irons! He's so terrific in all his movies, & also on the Showtime series "The Borgias" !
QueenIzabella QueenIzabella 56-60 12 Answers Jul 13, 2012

Jackie Chan. I dont know which movie is my favorite.

Arnold Schwarzenegger! Terminator 2

Best Answer

Arnold is "the man" ! He's great in action films, tho he has such a humorous side, also, "Jingle All the Way" is a fave Xmas movie of mine!

Best Answer

I consider Terminator 2 to be one of the greatest movies of all time.

Best Answer

Sam Neill. The Dish or Event Horizon

Best Answer

I first saw Sam Neill in "Dead Calm," I've been "hooked" on him ever since!

Best Answer

Very under-rated actor

Best Answer

'Into The Mouth of Madness' is another great movie with him...and he also did the Academy Award Movie Jurassic Park.

Best Answer

And Bicentennial Man :)

Best Answer

And the TV movie "Ivanhoe," & oh gosh let's not forget his fabulous portrayal of Merlin in that SyFy channel mini-series!

Best Answer

Ewan McGregor, Big Fish. Love it.

Best Answer

He starred in a movie called "Nightwatch" (1998), with Nick Nolte & Josh Brolin, very suspenseful, kept me guessing!

Best Answer

The Great Max Von Sydow- Hour of the wolf

Best Answer

Olga Kurylenko, she's in the last James Bond film, Quantum of Solace... i think she's really beautiful and there's something mysteriously, sexy about her.

Best Answer

Nice choice!

Best Answer

French actor Louis de Funès in ' La grande vadrouille '.... ( The Great Stroll )

Best Answer

Not familiar with, tho there are French actors who I admire very much, I love watching old movies starring Louis Jourdan!

Best Answer

Ah, yes, Jourdan... also a great one. Of course as french I know all them... too easy for me ... lol

Best Answer

Oh, now I have to "show off" a bit by naming a few more! Alain Delon, Jean Paul Belmondo, Catherine Deneuve, Juliette Binoche, Isabelle Huppert. And of course Gerard Depardieu, I loved that movie "The Return of Martin Guerre," he also co-stars with my own fave, Jeremy Irons, in "The Man in the Iron Mask" !

Best Answer

aww... i see You're a real 'connoisseur'... great. You're right... nice bunch of great actors... Glad You like French movies. Alas, here in France, we don't have many UK movies... why ?... and most US ones are thriller... but still relaxing (?)...lol .. :)

Best Answer

danielle radcliffe harry potter

Best Answer

I've only seen one of the Harry Potter films, tho I found Daniel Radcliffe very endearing!

Best Answer

ming ita star of many indian lesbian movies

Best Answer

Bill Clinton in Joe Dirt.

Best Answer