I can think of 8 <br />
1. They only make time for you when it’s convenient for them.<br />
2. They hold your past against you.<br />
3. You feel trapped.<br />
4. They discredit your dreams and abilities.<br />
5. They have lied to you more than once.<br />
6. Their negativity is rubbing off on you.<br />
7. They motivate you to be judgmental or hateful.<br />
8. They want you to be someone else.
1. I'll call you back later.<br />
2. More than two minutes of silence.<br />
3. The same story for the third time.<br />
4. The person says just a minute and you hear the phone be put down.<br />
5. Call waiting beeps in and your line goes silent.
when a person gives a one word answer, cant think of other ones right now
Well one is that they keep trying to change the subject. When I get really uncomfortable I start trying to change the subject.
1-5 no response
You see someone's back<br />
They pick up their cell and start to text.<br />
A yawn.<br />
You look up and you are alone.<br />
IM OUTTA HERE