christianwoman christianwoman 31-35, F 9 Answers Feb 18 in Community

Win the lottery, gain a large inheritance, rob a bank, marry someone rich, find a suitcase full of money.

Best Answer

poverty = no money, solution = get money.. how? work, get a job

Best Answer

Now having job doesn't make you have money. I have a job as a In-Home Private Caregiver for my mother but it doesn't pay.

Best Answer

well no... staying at home to look after your mum won't pay at all because it isn't a "job" *sighs*

Best Answer

What advice can you give me? No, one is helping just feeling sorry for me.

Best Answer

Short of setting up a home business there is very little you can do except find an employer. Money in significant amounts is earned not given and working is the only honest way of getting it. I don't understand why you are so work shy, most other people understand the principle get on with it, it's life, sometimes it sucks, get used to it

Best Answer

I'm not work shy, there's no jobs hiring in the area. I applied went to businesses and filled out applications.

Best Answer

Good for you, really, keep trying and keep going for the interviews, with a bit of luck you'll find a job eventually, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Best Answer

not sure, im still trying to figure that out, wish i could at least find one way

Best Answer

Now that is a tough one. I personally would befriend the homeless populace and hatch plans to steal from overstocked grocery stores. Thats about it for me at the moment.

Best Answer

1. Rob a bank

2. Become a professional hitman

3. Join the drug cartels

4. Start a pyramid scheme

5. Apply at bank and design a program that takes a couple if cents out if every account monthly, they never notice...

Sorry, couldn't resist...:)

Best Answer

Bank robbery. Be born in the west. Run a local church. Be born into wealth. Sell your soul.

Best Answer

No wifi, expensive smartphone bills, expensive clothes, weekly manicures, blowing needless money hat you could be saving.

Best Answer

I have alot debt the cellphone was free but there's free internet with the landline. The cellphone is cut off but internet work. I need the internet because of the Schizoaffective or Bipolar 1 Disorder. There's no support in the area and my best friend is getting married soon.

Best Answer

How much is your landline bill? That could be reduced by getting a really cheap cell phone. Try to make new friends your age, there's probably a lot of others who are in need of friendship just liek you. And marriage doesn't have to SEPERATE you two.

Best Answer

No, I tried that at church. There's no one my age that goes. My mother and I go every Wednesday and Tuesday of each week. All my old friends are married or have children.

Best Answer

Well I just suggest that you pray to god for some help then

Best Answer

marry rich.. :)

Best Answer