I dont mean a real phobia type scared. Maybe youre afraid Social Security will stop, the end of the world, afraid of getting old, afraid your kids will grow to hate you. Just name one that comes to mind.
deftone deftone 26-30, M 27 Answers Dec 10, 2011

I'm afraid the liquor store might run out beer.

I drink a lot, so you never know.

Best Answer

Wont happen

Best Answer

I am afraid that if I let go, I will fall apart forever.

Best Answer

Letting go is a beautiful thing. To help you...listen to Words of Peace. I do and it's helped me huge. Good luck.

Best Answer

I'm scared of being abandoned by the person I trust the most.

Best Answer

I'm afraid of not being happy, whole, healthy and able to ****** after I have my GRS.

Best Answer

I'm afraid of alienating my daughter who I just recently reunited with... we're reunited over the internet. I have three children I have been separated from for over 16 years now. When I found my daughter I wasn't JUST seeking to reach her...I wanted to reconnect to all three. But I couldn't find my other daughter or son so I started with my oldest. She hasn't told them she's communicating with me. Why? She's afraid. Afraid of her father (he was / is abusive). Now almost a year and 1/2 we have been chatting and she still won't tell her siblings and she won't meet me on Cam. I am almost to the point to contact my other children without her assistance. But I'm so AFRAID.

Best Answer

I am afraid of dying old and alone

Best Answer

I am afraid of getting my report card

Best Answer

I don't want to be alone when I get old.

Best Answer

I am afraid of being separated from my children, especially by death

Best Answer

I am afraid that I will get into a serious and possibly legal relationship with a man that I love and find out he's a psychopath and can't break away from him. I am also afraid of watching a man that I love age and decay right in front of my eyes because that's a daily reminder of the goodbye that's to come and I hate permanent goodbye's with people I love.

Best Answer

Yea, that last one gets me as well but I get what youre saying with the other things as well.

Best Answer

I am just afraid that later down the line, I wont be strong enough. that I will crumble down, and that I will never find the guy who cares enough for me.

Best Answer

Hey you have at least a few more years in ya!

Best Answer

Yeah and I am staying strong(:

Best Answer

Total disability, warehoused in a nursing home under the "guardianship" of the State, without the ability to report abuse while being abused. That's h3ll on earth.

Best Answer

agreed! Ehh almost a damn horror movie

Best Answer

That something might happen to my wife and soulmate. I know that I will not go on without her.

Best Answer

I'm seriously afraid of December 21st, 2012. I have bad dreams all the time about it.

Best Answer

Deep inside I have a bit of a fear of it. Im not one to go off of hypes or anything, I dunno.. something about the date that alot of things point to,

Best Answer

lonliness sometimes brings me pain !!

Best Answer

That I wont be a good mother one day.

Best Answer

really? Are you a mother now and are afraid you will evolve into a bad mother or what?

Best Answer

No I'm getting married and me and the fiance were talking about when we want to have kids. So I guess I am afraid that I wont be a good mom.

Best Answer

My guess is that youll do and be just fine. Have faith in yourself. :D

Best Answer

Thanks hun!

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

The zombie apocalypse that everyone's talking about.

Best Answer

The zombie idea interests me for whatever sick reason. They scare the eff out of me though. I always figure the idea isnt soooooo farfetched that some sort of virus or nuclear war or what have couldnt produce something of the nature which in my eyes makes it a possibility. I used to have a mass amount of zombie dreams. Scare the **** outta me. god....

Best Answer

Never knowing true happiness.

Best Answer

I know it.. it just doesnt last long. Like a cheap firework really. I know to expect it .. yet its still a let down.

Best Answer

Then you haven't found the one for you. Love is work. The honeymoon stage dies out after 6 months into the relationship. You have to make the conscious choice to be a best friend to your partner and live for their well being. The experiences you have together will complete you inside.

Best Answer

Absolutly. I agree but sometimes even making it all the way through the honeymoon stage can be a challenge. Ya really gotta find that compatible person out there.

Best Answer

& Vice versa

Best Answer

I'm afraid to raise my 2 and a half year old by myself.

Best Answer

I honesty cant imagine what its like. My ex wife basically takes care of our two yr old by herself with the exception of every other weekend when i get her and the the child support I send monthly but she does it. Im guessing if she can do it so can you. And thats not even counting when you find someone and you arent by yourself anymore you know? Hang in there. It will happen one way or another. Easy or not.

Best Answer

you can do it all on your own, dont worry. dont try to find someone else, you dont need anyone. give yourself time and i PROMISE you will start to feel empowered and confident...KNOWING that you can handle anything on your own and be the strong supportive force in your childs life that is needed.

Best Answer