lottalatte lottalatte 36-40, F 14 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Community

(crickets)

Best Answer

I got nothing here. Everything in this country is run by or tied to by capitalism .

Best Answer

Mars.

Best Answer

Not yet. Are you a fan of Ray Bradbury?

Best Answer

I like what I've read, which admittedly isn't that much. REcommend something!

Best Answer

I love all Bradbury short stories especially. "The October Country," "The Illustrated Man," and "The Toynbee Convector" are some of my favorites.

Best Answer

The sun :)

Best Answer

lizards

Best Answer

They sell them.

Best Answer

hmm... i thought no one likes them

Best Answer

Not much of a market for stupid. They group together elsewhere.

Best Answer

I was going to answer this but I deleted my answer for fear of coming off as an elitist b*tch (which I am of course...)

Best Answer

I feel slighted.

Best Answer

My head and yours hopefully

Best Answer

But what about the cost of college, hmmm?

Best Answer

Not talking about that kind of education, but my ideas, ilusions, dreams, hopes, fantasies, feelings, the free air at sunrise, the first star glowing. That kind of thing

Best Answer

You're conveying them on a site that's laden with advertisements. Sure they are yours, but once the thought leaves your lips, it is subject to a price.

Best Answer

You are dramatic girl. Take a deep breath, feel it, your true self, let go of worries for an instant and there you have it and is yours

Best Answer

dark caves - they are only interested in them if they contain something saleable and few do!

Best Answer

State Parks.

Best Answer

They still charge to park and camp. And what about having to put quarters into those viewing machines, damnit!

Best Answer

That is a bummer, yet I believe those cost go towards maintaining those areas. I was disappointed to see the sharp camping cost increase after 9/11.

Best Answer

That is a bummer. However I believe those cost go towards covering maintenance. I was disappointed with the sharp camping cost increases after 9/11, but haven't see any parking cost in the one's visited here. Not yet anyway :~)

Best Answer

Love.

Best Answer

eHarmony and Match.com would beg to differ.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Glaciers, man . . . Glaciers.

Best Answer

Lol! But there is glacial bottled water as well as glacial expeditions...

Best Answer