Animal abuse, cruelty and death

Best Answer

My personal spirituality.

Best Answer

Germs & viruses on things, I look on in shock if I see people use a cash machine and then put their card in their mouth while they faff around with their wallet or purse waiting for the money to come out. Have people really got no clue whatsoever as to what is on cash machine buttons and things? Just think who has used it.. People with cuts on their hands, people who have been to the loo and not washed their hands, people who have picked up germs and viruses from somewhere else and have now transferred them to the machine, people who have sneezed on their hands recently.<br />
Is it any wonder viruses spread so quickly in this country when people are so ignorant? I carry hand gel with me wherever I go in public which partly explains why I've not had even a cold for nearly 10 years.

Best Answer

ocd?

Best Answer

Nope, I just hate being ill, there's nothing I despise more. And why should I have to be ill when it's so easily avoided?

Best Answer

revenge would be one i don't tolerate

Best Answer

Insects. It really really bothers me when people swat mosquitos/flies, or step on ants. And when i mention it, people laff. @_@

Best Answer

My problems

Best Answer

The voices in my head

Best Answer

The color of soup labels.

Best Answer

The part in my hair.

Best Answer