DreamingbyDay DreamingbyDay 26-30, F 16 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Community

The biggest thing that shaped me into who I am today is a result of intense and hateful condemnation by people around me. I had a choice: I could allow myself to be crushed, or I could come back swinging. I stayed focused on what matters to me, and I looked at my problems as personal challenges, and I took all the losses, I weaved through it all, and I came back swinging with gains, no losses in sight. I thought about who I admired the most, and how I could be more like that.

Best Answer

respect

Best Answer

The alcoholism of one member of my family. My hatred for that kind of beverage comes from that.

Best Answer

being born...

Best Answer

Getting embarassed

Best Answer

Dropping out of school and the circumstances surrounding that.

Best Answer

The first day that I ventured into the big blue ocean to surf! Love life and treasure her resources & pleasures :D

Best Answer

me going to jail and having an ankle monitor it really made me think about so much and get over so many problems and straighten up

Best Answer

respect

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

women lol

Best Answer

women :D yay!!!

Best Answer

Tools.

Best Answer

:|

Best Answer

Always the dirty mind tenente . :/

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

once upon a time...yesterday to be exact..that big chocolate pudding !!!..the shape I am today O.o

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer
Best Answer

<3 that must have been scary and life-changing. Thanks for sharing

Best Answer

ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Best Answer

having someone explain the benefits of starting investing early...

Best Answer

Going through a period of ill health...it developed me into the person i am today... No more taking the small things for granted such as the big outdoors

Best Answer

Music

Best Answer