I am getting my BF a nice sound system for christmas, & I know he likes tool but idk what songs are best, because I don't listen to rock. He also likes:Perfect Circle, Flyleaf, Korn, Mudvyne, 3 Days Grace, & Deftones. All suggestions would be appriciated!
yolo19 yolo19 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Community

''If I had a Hammer''

Best Answer

I would just like you to know that I LOVE you for this question.<br />
the wHOLE of the Lateralus album, Hooker With A Penis, Pushit, bloody everything. I could go on for AGES.

Best Answer

Please do, by name &amp; artist! you are just what I am looking for lol

Best Answer

Lateralus or Schism.

Best Answer

It's interesting to me that he's your boyfriend, yet you don't listen to the music he listens to. My ex was the reason I got into Tool, because it's his favorite band and it was playing at some point here and there when I was around him.

Best Answer

I gennerally only listen to electronic/dubstep.

Best Answer

He might like Flobots, they're the first thing I think of when I hear "Tool", but you might want to check some of their songs out first.

Best Answer

thing is, I don't care for this genre so I don't want to have to listen. I wouldn't even know which is good or not.

Best Answer

Ah, well, you could try listening to Handlebars by Flobots. Its just one song, and my favorite from them.

Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA You don't have to listen to it, but I wouldn't be sure if he'd like it so you might want to double check.

Best Answer

I already own that song. I have a dubstep version that is better than the original. that song makes me cry for humanity somtimes.

Best Answer

I love that song. I never really understood it until a year or two ago when I actually put the lyrics together. I wouldn't really say they're "Tool", but they're the closest I listen to that genre of music.

Best Answer

Stinkfist....

Best Answer

Is that really a song?

Best Answer

Yes by Tool

Best Answer

LOL can you tell I don't listen to this music very often?

Best Answer

Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel.

Best Answer

H is probably my favorite.

Best Answer

Every song on all of their albums. And every song on all of the A Perfect Circle albums.

Best Answer