1. Generally a selfish or thief to the society doesn't do the same with me once they got to know me.:)<br />
2. I become a family member easily at almost any family.:)

Best Answer

I eat warm ice cream!!!!! I always microwave my ice cream or wait for it to melt.

Best Answer

I passed the New York State bar exam the first time I took it in an alcoholic black out

Best Answer

Now you are amazing!

Best Answer

Thereafter (in a stupor) I took the trains to Yale and took the CT bar- finished that 4 hour essay exam in 45 minutes- (got a 98- it was too easy) Since it was an essay- I just wrote NY's law as examples- I remember nothing of taking NY's - I do remember CT's- partied again that night

Best Answer

I am constantly learning new things!

Best Answer

My life has been so extrodanary I sometimes woder how these miraculous things could all happen to me and why me? I'm impressed.I came from a disfunctional home , had a child at thirteen and having been told I was retarded I quit school with failing grades at 8 th grade. I got a GED and went to college and became a nurse. I married a Doctor and toured Europe, the south american countries and these are justtidbits from myexperiences, there somuch more.I'm impressed!

Best Answer

Sometimes being transgendered feels like the most dreadful struggle, but there are times when I am really in touch with the good things it makes me feel and that is amazing.

Best Answer

My secret. :) <br />
If you'd like to know, you got to pay me. ;)

Best Answer