alexisalex alexisalex 41-45, F 10 Answers Jan 1, 2012

I'm thankful to be alive, I suffered a cardiac arrest in July and had CPR performed on me for 45mins, I spent 4 and half months in hospital with numerous complications. BUT I'm still here, been home nearly a month now, Im am so thankful to everyone that has been a part of my recovery.

Best Answer

Completely understand. I spent only 2 weeks in the hospital & I really appreciate those who took the time out of their busy lives to care or think about me. I suffered & barely made it back too.

Best Answer

It is the worst feeling being helpless and not being able to do anything for yourself, I was on life support and coukdnt move my body when i first woke up. I still cant beleive I was brought back to life. I am a single mum, and when I fully came around, I cried thinking that he could have been left without a mum or dad. Thankfully my faimly looked after him, but its not the same as your mummy. he is only 6.

Best Answer

My family, my pups, my home

Best Answer

I'm grateful I survived it, it was a bad year for me, one of the worst.

Best Answer

Me too. So, let's look forward to a better year..

Best Answer

I am thankful that I got a wonderful job, working for employers who value me as a person, and the contribution that I make. I feel very blessed.

Best Answer

Im grateful New Zealand won the rugby world cup!!! Oh and i got married too, and all my family and pets made it thru that year without incident.To all who had a bad year i hope 2012 goes alot better for you :)

Best Answer

For having the opportunity to reunite with a friend. The times we chatted, texted, and spent together were the most meaningful times I had during the year 2011. I only hope those times continue and get more frequent during this new year.

Best Answer

Strong caregivers. My father needs much more care than I can provide. I'm glad there are people in this world who enjoy & are able to better care for him, than I.

Best Answer

I am thankful to got through 2011 and enter into 2012.

Best Answer