For me id say that 1000 ways to die has made me appreciate life the most also seeing people with disabilities and severed limbs and natural disasters most defiantly.
darkangellights darkangellights 18-21, F 15 Answers May 1, 2012

This is going to sound so...I don't know...corny? But when I saw the faces of those looking for their loved ones post 9/11 in Manhattan, it made me appreciate every single person I ever loved.

Best Answer

A husband with stage 4 cancer, holding hands with his devoted wife! Relationships with loved ones matter!

Best Answer

Genocide and innocent people dying everyday. It makes me happy I have a life at all.

Best Answer

my girl

Best Answer

Drank moonshine (and lived!)

Host a Cochon De Liat

Road a zipline through the jungle

Went Parasailing

Saw the Tetons

Drank a Vieux Carre & a Goody at The Carousel Bar

Explored Chernobyl

Explored Ethiopia

Experienced India during Holi

Road the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway

Won a .22 Silhouette Target Competition

Shot a perfect 100 at a Clay Tournament

Explored Machu Picchu

Ran from a pack of Coyotes

Went Skydiving

....

:D

Best Answer

Death of a parent... brings all sorts of perspective... this ride is short. Take it in and do good. Don't hesitate...

Best Answer

death

Best Answer

my children been born , healthy and happy , just those smiles on there faces

Best Answer

any type of natural disaster, i am so grateful!

Best Answer

my job. i see probably the most stressful things a family can experience. I'm grateful to help them....grateful it's not me.

Best Answer

I had a near death experience and it was shown to me that we are the creator experiencing creation. We are all one at our essence. Life is so beautiful, now because I know in every experience we create a new facet of the creator.

Wishing inner peace, happiness and love!

Best Answer

I saw a man just got beaten and stomped down and he was a innocent by stander, could had been me.

Best Answer

Friends and/or relatives died at younger age (for any reason), natural disasters around.

Best Answer

first thing that popped into my mind were some "miraculous" events --

Best Answer