This is going to sound so...I don't know...corny? But when I saw the faces of those looking for their loved ones post 9/11 in Manhattan, it made me appreciate every single person I ever loved.

Best Answer

A husband with stage 4 cancer, holding hands with his devoted wife! Relationships with loved ones matter!

Best Answer

Genocide and innocent people dying everyday. It makes me happy I have a life at all.

Best Answer

Death of a parent... brings all sorts of perspective... this ride is short. Take it in and do good. Don't hesitate...

Best Answer

my children been born , healthy and happy , just those smiles on there faces

Best Answer

my girl

Best Answer

death

Best Answer

any type of natural disaster, i am so grateful!

Best Answer

my job. i see probably the most stressful things a family can experience. I'm grateful to help them....grateful it's not me.

Best Answer

I had a near death experience and it was shown to me that we are the creator experiencing creation. We are all one at our essence. Life is so beautiful, now because I know in every experience we create a new facet of the creator.<br />
Wishing inner peace, happiness and love!

Best Answer

I saw a man just got beaten and stomped down and he was a innocent by stander, could had been me.

Best Answer

Friends and/or relatives died at younger age (for any reason), natural disasters around.

Best Answer

first thing that popped into my mind were some "miraculous" events --

Best Answer

I started appreciating life when I had a life to death experience. I starting loving nature more and didnt care what other people thought, i ever let any negative comment hurt me, things i ever worrried about didnt bother anymore. I appreciated everything more n just been living to the fullest in a healthy way.

Best Answer