The United States "Hells Bells" of America. They started it! ;-)
champ4life champ4life 51-55, M 23 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

Vatican city....institutionallized....child abuse is about as vile as you can get.

Best Answer

eww, that IS a good point!

Best Answer

Somali, North Korea (!) & Afghanistan in a 3-way tie

http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/most-corrupt-countries.html

Best Answer

The thing that surprises me is that some other posters have posted "America" as the answer. Your country has some severe faults, it's true, but it certainly is a better land than some. In some places even the law enforcement are evil. There are actually places in the world where, if a man r***s a woman, the WOMAN is put in jail for adultery. I read an article on that and couldn't believe it. There are also places where university students pay their professors to give them better grades. There are places polices officers accept personal payment from criminals and let the criminals go free, regularly, to fatten their personal pocketbook. Now, America might not be the best place to live, and some things I hear about her are a heartbreaking shame, but it's certainly not the worst.

(Thanks for listening! :)

Best Answer

http://cpi.transparency.org/cpi2012/results/

North Korea, Afghanistan and Somalia scored pretty bad.

Best Answer

Somalia

Best Answer

I have a suspicion that no one here knows enough about ALL the counties out there to give an intelligent answer to this one :s

Best Answer

i really don't know enough to make well informed judgment.

Best Answer

Religion

Best Answer

The Philippines.

Best Answer

Hey... Do you remember INDIA?

Best Answer

Mexico, N. Korea by far!

Best Answer

India and Pakistan

Best Answer

somalia

Best Answer

Good heavens, LOL that's the world at large for you as there is no infallible system.

Best Answer

prolly america only because public opinion and government response always seem to take 30+ years to align.

Best Answer

south america. mexico, america, just the entire earth lol

Best Answer

Nigeria, then America..see, I love my country, I put it second lol

Best Answer