when will the Lord return? How can I prepare? Why do humans have such selfish motives? Why is it so hard to believe what we can't See? Why can't I think of another deep one?

Best Answer

If Christianity is true (I'm with you- I think it is) it will be soon. We are in the 7th week of Daniel now. But soon could unfortunately be hundreds of years yet. God has an entire divine plan of6 goals- see Daniel 9) mapped up right down to the last second of time. The only thing that's agreed though is that we are in the last week of Daniel's 70 weeks ( 490 years). The last week was separated at Christ's crucifixion- this is where the 69th week was fulfilled. There has been a gap since then.

Best Answer

doing the bible in a year, starting Daniel today, August 9

Best Answer

What a strange coincidence. It's an extremely hard book but I recommend John MacArthur's study guide- it's pretty cheap but you can trust it. There are a lot of really wrong views of this book floating around these days.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Why am I on ep

Best Answer

what to do about living on no income, ive been going to school lately so i could live on grants

Best Answer