Goodwill22 Goodwill22 22-25, M 21 Answers May 8, 2011

If we are not identical then we are not equal in ability. But we can be treated equally and given equal opportunities. We don't have to let those genetic inequalities lead to preferential treatment.

Best Answer

For those who have no Faith in themselves or what they truely CAN DO instead of saying I CAN'T all of the time this is very TRUE .

Best Answer

Galatians 3:28 states "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." In Spirit, there is no difference. We are all one, we are all equal. In flesh however, this does not change. We are different, but we remain equal, for we were all created in the image and likeness of God, Each person has his or own ministry, and each one is different. Different, yes. But we all share equally in the human dignity that God graced us with upon creation, so, I tend to take the stand that your statement is false.

Best Answer

Not as clear cut as that.

Naturally.... as in potential with the same circumstances and experience.... yes.... pretty much.

Best Answer

True. If we were all equal, there would be no losers on WWE, American Idol, or Dancing with The Stars.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

Thanks to God, this is true.

Best Answer

People are different. It depends on their upbringing. My son went to school with whites. His friends are white and he stays with that culture of artists, musicians and film makers. My daughters tend to have friends and associate who look like them, but, they are able to associate freely with all types of people.

Talent, ability, has nothing to do with skin color. I'm an ex teacher. People who look differently are usually not expected to be intelligent. Knowing this, when I went back to college in later years, I made sure that I broke as many stereotypes as possible. Life goes on.

Best Answer

True and False.

True we are all created equal.....at birth.

False we are not all equal from that moment forward.... experience and circumstances serve to change that state.

Therein lies the reason that the Declaration of Independence states ".... We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are CREATED equal...." rather than We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men ARE equal.

Best Answer

were all the same, we just travel different paths.

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

We are all equal in our inequalities.

Best Answer

true! Naturally we r not equal in individual capacities and capabilities, everyone is unique, but that is Gods will for us to cooperate and exchange utilities and gifts! I need ur strong body to protect me, you need my love to support you, we both need someone else's intelligence to improve life, and someone else to judge and control our differencies and conflicts! We r not equal because the equation is not who equals who! It is that the sum of all of us equals one, in the same way of yoga principle. Do u make yoga? I do, i advice you to do too,,

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

V true

Best Answer

Diversity is what it's all about....though, some may argue for the Hokey-Pokey.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

True

Best Answer