Can I share the root of yr stress frnd?

Best Answer

It could be blood flow, high blood pressure from too hot of water, general Hyper-tension, other physical conditions or worse! If it continues, go to a charity or clinic if you can't afford a private practice but See Doctor if it continues. Document if it happens elsewhere than just the shower so you remember to tell the doctor. Take care of yourself!

Best Answer

so a combination of factors and stress is what you're saying?

Best Answer

I'm saying that if it continues, see a Doctor. A doctor would be able to tell you what is causing the problem. On EP, you'll only get opinions. Don't trust your health to opinions! Thanks

Best Answer

I had something happen like that before and the nurse said that its because I was dehydrated and the hot water caused that dehydration to increase to light headedness. <br />
She recommended to drink lots of water, especially right before a hot shower.

Best Answer

I get that when I don't have enough blood-flow to my brain. Sometimes this happens if my head or body is lowered down and I quickly stand upright. I don't advise worrying, as it doesn't help you. Being aware is good. But if you are going to worry, it will be alright because you'll learn in time that you had nothing to worry about.

Best Answer

Or low blood pressure. If you had been sitting or something all day and then got in the shower, you could have experienced that. Once I got up early and drank all day and evening and didn't eat, then went to the video store. I was fine, but in line suddenly I got extreme tunnel vision, everything was going black, I suddenly burst out into an extreme sweat, like it was pouring off me, then I walked to an isle held on and focused on my breathing. The blackness, was almost complete in my vision, and my heart was racing. I just concentrated on my breathing and slowly my vision opened back up and after a few minutes I was fine. It was totally crazy.

Best Answer

that would make sense, but I was out and about most of the day then I watched a movie, and then got my shower.

Best Answer

Pregnant

Best Answer

I wish

Best Answer

Humm ok. But do I need to tell you my name or can we just make the transfer and go our separate ways?

Best Answer

rofl. I think my fiance would disapprove of that offer. Thank you though, lol

Best Answer