questionWeaver questionWeaver 56-60, M 16 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Nope. Watching my waistline O.o

Best Answer

Strawberries and cream. :)

Best Answer

I couldn't find the brownie...so I settled for FrootLoops

Best Answer

Okay . . .too funny! . . . fruit Loops and ice cream? . . . guess I ought to give it a whirl!

Best Answer

i had oat & chocolate granola bar

Best Answer

if you want to sleep easier, a peanut butter on bread is good, or something will allot of calcium is great.<br />
for those nights when i don't need to wake up the next day id drink a glass of cranberry juice in crushed ice at the start of my favorite show.

Best Answer

I was looking at the cranberry juice . . . was thinking about cranberry juice, some sprite . . . now I'm thinking add the crushed ice . . . good tip!

Best Answer

yea cranberry juice with sprite is great, its also good with ginger ale too.

Best Answer

all 3 of them... I am underweight... and sadly there are no weight gain programs online...<br />
D:

Best Answer

Was leaning towards brownie . . .but ice cream over the brownie and a broken chocolate chip cookie on top actually sounds like a perfect combination . . . and always glad to share . . .

Best Answer

Im about to have peanut butter toast with a glass of milk but that just me. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

my midnight snack would be %97 fat free DIGESTIVE yoghurt, a fruit smoothie, fruit, water OR if i really want to treat myself MILK with the fattening chocolate powder.

Best Answer

Okay . . . was thinking a bit more sugar . . . definitely could add dark chocolate syrup over the ice cream . . . appreciate the redirection!

Best Answer

ice cream with a brownie on the side and a cookie on top

Best Answer

Am thinking this is the magic solution . . . thank you!

Best Answer

******* i always go with the *******

Best Answer

CHIPS!

Best Answer

cheese on bread

Best Answer