Go to Walmart, get one for thirty dollars, and spend the rest on cheap kitchen utensils.

Best Answer

hate walmart

Best Answer

buying a coat from walmart is a suicide!

Best Answer

Are you insulting my fashion sense? Harrumph!

Best Answer

lol no :)
but a $30 walmart jacket will take me no further than elevator doors.... + getting sick is expensive these days!

Best Answer

I'm just messing with you. I am a native New Englander, and I fully understand just how important a good winter coat can really be. :)

Best Answer

Finally, someone understands! :)

Best Answer

Look at Carhartt's insulated jackets. Not exactly fashion level but keep you warm in -35. Get the insulated pants too if outside all day. I work outside all day and never felt cold

Best Answer

hmm i will check out thanks. But im a girl, gotta look good :)

Best Answer

You won't like them then lol. But what do you want.. look fashionable.. or freeze at teh bus stop

Best Answer

i want to look fashionable and stay warm! hehe

Best Answer

buy em both

Best Answer

Second one. If you are going skiing then the first one.

Best Answer

Buy an Eskimo jacket! Will keep ya nice and warm. Guys don't care about how girls look in jackets anyways.

Best Answer

Go to the outlets. I got a very warm brand name jacket good to -35 (I live in Canada) It was regularly $350. I got it for $175. It is stylish keeps me warm looks gorgeous and didn't cost me an arm and a leg!

Best Answer

wow thats an amazing deal! which outlet did you get it at? In tornoto?

Best Answer

I got it at Winners, its a Helly Hansen

Best Answer

Get a jacket that feels good. Fashion is no price to pay for freezing your butt off, and you can spend that money on a few dinner trips and bills, instead of spending it all on one thing!

Best Answer

I would pick the 2nd one.

Best Answer

I say go for the second one. Things don't get much use from me if I really don't like it. Sounds like you really like the second one so get that one.

Best Answer

Well even if you are cold at least you know you look good.

Best Answer