ahhmmm... did you want good advive or bad advice? can anybody help me out with the question? i am naturally blond. ohhh and my head hurts.

Best Answer

i need good advice

Best Answer

ohhh ok , lol no, i only dish out bad advice, but dont take notice of this reply.

Best Answer

Sounds like she is just using you :( It's hard to swallow cause you care about her so much....

Best Answer

its so hard to leave her. . .:(

Best Answer

It just means you haven't found the right person yet. They are out there waiting for you! Remember everything happens for a reason and in the end it always works out :)

Best Answer

yeah. . .its just real hard i changed so much for you did everything for her i mean everything is fine unless she is mad about something or something on her mind. . .then its on me

Best Answer

Sure. What's up?

Best Answer

well everyone i had wrote about it in the group thing but basically im dating this girl for about 11 months now but ive known her my whole life and she takes out all her anger on me laltly like anything i do isnt good enough for her every fight we get into it some how turns on me i loveher more than life but latly im afraid im going to lose her she threatens me with that line all the time idk if i should leave her or not. . .

Best Answer

Ive been with this girl for about 11 months now ive known her my whole life since 4th grade well everything was fine then she started having troubles with her family i tried to help her out even tho i have my own problems with family, but i would try to help her and he would flip out on me and take it all out on me. . . after awhile i would say something to her but not in a mean way or anything i would be sensitive to her because everything she is going through but what would she do she would yell at me. . . i ask her what i needed to change so i changed. . .wasnt good enough i still stress her out as she sais. . .there is just so much i can take i buy her things whatever she wants and when i dont she tries to pressure me to cash my checks right away and buy her things and when we do argue she turns it around on me. . . . i dont know what to do anymore i want to leave her but i do love her so much. . .but she always threatens me by saying im 2 seconds away from leaving you . . . .i need help i dont know what to do. . . .

Best Answer

It kinda sounds like there are some things she needs to do by herself. She just needs to figure things out for herself and not take her anger out on the only person who's willing to help her. Just keep being there for her, and let her know that regardless of what's going onl you'll always be there for her. Sometimes people need a wake up call to get them back on track--for lack of better words--and regardless of what others may do to help it just might not be what's needed at the moment. I'm not the best person to be giving advice, but I hope this helped.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I only give bad advice.

Best Answer

i bet better than anything ive been doing

Best Answer