I hate myself?

Best Answer

You should love yourself, after all your with you all the time so why not?

Best Answer

I'm sick, so I can't smoke this dank weed I got... :(

Best Answer

Dank? Has it been soaked in formaldhyde?

Best Answer

Lol... >.>

Best Answer

Aww I'm sorry Hun, I hope you get better
Depending on what kind of (sick) you have you could still smoke your dank lol, from past experience I used a bong along with some yummy honey cough drops

Best Answer

That sounds delish right now... And it's just a chest cold, that's why I can't smoke anything, lol!

Best Answer

Lol well if your looking for the effects try an edible from your local dispensary :) I think youll find those delish as well

Best Answer

I need advice on my stock picks. I am slowly losing my shirt in November. Ever since the election my long positions have almost all fallen down. Should I extricate myself from this slow and down market?

Best Answer

Well I'm not really familiar with stocks, however If your at a downfall and it keeps getting deeper and deeper, with no light at the end of the tunnel I'd say get out and stay out. If your interested in investments apartments, condos, and houses would be the way to go, buy it, throw it on rent, and watch your money add up!

Best Answer

Thank you for trying to help. Your advice is good, however I am stubborn and I think I will double up on my positions. But TY, you seem a true spirit of kindness.

Best Answer

Thank god you're here.. I accidentally stapled my scrotum to the coffee table - what should I do..!!!

Best Answer

Pull away from the table with great force of course!!!!!!

Best Answer

Yaaahghhghh Owwieee.......... Worked like a charm, thanks for the great advice.......
Now any suggestions on how to recover my ability to reproduce.....

Best Answer

wow..thanks!

Best Answer

Your welcome :)

Best Answer

I need advice on a gym work out routine to lose weight and gain muscle

Best Answer