This involves advice on how to tell someone something that's bothering me without making them feel defensive
moonbloom moonbloom 31-35, F 6 Answers Jun 14 in Parenting & Family

Tell then just that. You don't want to offend them but you just want to tell them.

Best Answer

just be honest about it

Best Answer

I would need specifics, though I am very good at that, I managed to get my parents to agree to terms for their divorce in 1 hour. It wasn't LEGALLY binding, but both know now that if they break it, they become the monster of the breakup and lose the favour of all 3 kids. :P

Best Answer

You cannot control how a person receives your words. Too often we don't say what needs to be said because we worry about their reaction. All you can do is say what you need to say as calmly and non attacking as possible. Then you have done your very best. They'll react the way they react. Telling your truth might very well strengthen the relationship

Best Answer

Great advice. I think the tone of voice plays a huge part. I'm just trying to get some info before I confront.

Best Answer

have butt secks

Best Answer

that is so unbelievably stupid and teenage male. In your 30's and that is the first place your disgusting mind goes. I'll bet you don't have a girlfriend

Best Answer

Teenage male :c

Best Answer

secks
not sex

Best Answer

Well, what is it, then?

Best Answer

Could I msg you the issue?

Best Answer