I met a guy online and we really get along. I can tell from my experiences that he has some traits that my anterior lovers didn't have and he's gonna come in two days to see me . But what if he is not being serious ? He claims getting attached to me sometimes i feel easy with him sometimes i'm surrounded by doubts, what do i do ?
nerdy99 nerdy99 18-21, F 9 Answers Mar 21 in Dating & Relationships

How well do you know this person who he actually is his back ground . are the photos really of him his he really who he says he is Guess what im trying to say is just be careful

Best Answer

Yep we video chatted , talked on the phone, and he told me lots of stuff about his family =) we're talking all day long even now

Best Answer

yes but what you are getting are just his words arrange a meet if you must but in a public place dont be alone with him just yet maybe take a friend for support let things move on slowly and dont let him rush you into anything Buy the way i am trained advisor into internet grooming its a growing trend so just be careful

Best Answer

Great idea ! Thanks a lot i shall bring a friend with me , and i think that i'm gonna cancel the meeting and end it . It will make me feel better (y) thanks for ur answer

Best Answer

Now i feel better

Best Answer

when you have sex choke him gently he will love it.

Best Answer

anterior lovers.... ? the ones who loved your arse ?

Best Answer

well meet him 1st and see how it goes from there

Best Answer

is there any difference between this and meeting a guy in a bar? Just be careful and don't let your emotions rule yiur actions .. Good luck

Best Answer

What you are embarking upon is generally considered dangerous. If you are having doubts, go with your feelings and don't go through with it. <br />
Otherwise, make sure it is safe for you, perhaps bring a friend along.

Best Answer