Im guessing she only asked out of intrest after you brought the subject up dont panic :) xXx

Best Answer

well from reading your question you don't actually seem all that stable to me. you're in counseling for depression and going through a nasty separation. you need people who are going to tell you the truth because when CPS comes knocking you can't just say "no no i love my kid...it's all my ex's fault that i'm depressed...go away"<br />
take a really hard look at yourself. stop being a victim and do what's best for your son.

Best Answer

A true friend tells you or asks you what they think, not what they think you want to hear. I'd much rather have a friend who cares enough about me to tell me when I'm wrong, or ask questions to make me think of things in a new way, than a so-called friend who is nothing more than a butt-kisser. <br />
That being said, your friend could have asked you if you thought that you were stable as a set-up to telling you that if you feel confident in your ability to take care of your son, then to disregard what your ex has said. She could also be wondering if the depression that you are getting treated for will interfere with your ability to take care of your son. You shouldn't be asking us, because the best we can do is guess. <br />
You need to ask her where she was coming from with the question. She's the only one who can give you a definitive answer that doesn't include guessing. If you do, I'd advise asking from an understanding that a true friend is honest about things, whether you like their honesty or not about something. Sometimes the best way to love a friend is to let them know that you think that they are wrong.

Best Answer

No worries here, if he had said that you `shake` when answering the phone, she would have asked "do you shake?" It`s called `a process of elimination` similar to the police asking "well, did you do it?" Next please.

Best Answer

I don't know you, so it totally possible that your first friend is actually concerned and your second friend is saying what she thinks she's expected to say without really meaning it. The second friend could be right, but from someone who instantly responds with "omg.." I doubt it.

Best Answer