uneasyaboutit uneasyaboutit 26-30, F 29 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Just remember that if he leaves his wife and marries you, you're creating a vacancy.<br />
Respect yourself a bit more because he won't.

Best Answer

If he would cheat of her with you, who will he cheat on with when (or if) you have him? Oh, that's right, I'm sure he said he isn't happy with her but is with you. If I only had a nickle for every time I heard that one. Why not leave this loser for some other poor fool?

Best Answer

ACTUALLY HE DOESNT SAY HES NOT HAPPY. HE REALLY LOVES HIS WIFE, HAS NO INTENTIONS OF LEAVING HER N I DONT WANT HIM TO. I HAVE NO EXPECTAIONS OF HIM, I JUST ENJOY THE TIME WE HAVE. I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT, HENCE THE REASON I REACHED OUT. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL.

Best Answer

Perhaps it was the way it was written. It seems like everyone who answered had read "between the lines". I'm sure you've read all the answers and they all have the same theme. You may not want a physical relationship or expect one but I wouldn't be overly surprised were it to happen and you next question is something along the lines of "what have I done!". I stand my my answer, distance yourself from both of them, if for no other reason than your own peace of mind and well being.

Best Answer

find a single one :D

Best Answer

Don't fall for a married man, genius!

Best Answer

Run in the other direction like a bat out of H e l l ....

Best Answer

Just stay away from him, ignore his advances, not worth the effort u will have to put in.

Best Answer

Shift your energy elsewhere. Don't cause needless pain for a bunch of people.

Best Answer

If you want a happy life and blessings, you will not allow your emotions and hormones to rule you. Whatever it takes to stop this, do it. Remember that you will never trust him if he ends up with you nor will he trust you because your first encounters were ba<x>sed on lying to someone about fidelity and actually making the marriage contract a joke. This spells a doomed future for the two of you together, so why not be a part of deeply hurting another human being....or more human beings if there are children involved. If so, God help you.....please do the right thing, sweetheart. Being right is not always fun but you will love yourself for it and if you don't heed my words....you will both hate him and yourself eventually. God bless.

Best Answer

I AM A CHRISTIAN, W VERY STRONG BELIEFS. I KNOW W EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING THAT THIS IS WRONG. BUT WHAT U DONT GET IS THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO STOP THIS. I DONT WANT A RELATIONSHIP W HIM LIKE THAT. I DONT WANT HIM TO LEAVE HIS WIFE-HE BELONGS THERE W HIS CHILDREN. I DONT WANT TO MARRY HIM OR EVEN HAVE A REAL "RELATIONSHIP" W HIM. HE JUST FILLS IN THE PLACES MY BF FAILS IN. HE KEEPS ME HAPPY, HE LIFTS MY SPIRITS, MAKES ME FEEL FREE- UNTIL I LEAVE....THEN THE REALITY OF WHAT IS GOING ON STARTS TO SINK IN AND THE GUILT STARTS WRENCHING IN MY STOMACH.....BUT THEN HE CALLS AND IT ALL STOPS. HOW DO I CONTROL MY EMOTIONS? REALLY? ITS HOW I FEEL. DUMB, I KNOW. GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I am sorry you are going through this but I cannot help but think that if you don't stop....just stop....you will cause irreparable damage to his children....it can ripple and it will be on you. Think on that and ask God to help you to STOP. Really, you are going to curse your life if you curse the life of others.....even if it isn't your intent, that is the course. If you really want a wonderful life that God will bless beyond measure, you are going to have to force this thing to go no further!

Best Answer

WALK AWAY QUICKLY, listen to the wisdom of GeorgiaRosa and other women that have answered you.<br />
You are only going to regret it in the long run

Best Answer

I KNOW THAT THIS ONLY GOING TO END ONE WAY- HIM BEING W HIS WIFE AND ME W MY BF. I KNOW I WILL B HURT, BUT MY PROBLEM IS THIS- I KNOW ITS GONNA HURT, BUT WHY HURT NOW WHEN I CAN PUT IT OFF N HURT LATER AND ENJOY THE COMPANIONSHIP FROM HIM FOR NOW????

Best Answer

Look in your heart you know this is all wrong, the cost of those "goodtimes" is way to high. It isn't just you who is going to hurt it is everyone including his children. If your boyfriend isn't making you happy you need to look at that and either fix it or leave him, taking anothers partner even if it is for just a few moments here and there is not the answer. Put yourself in his wife's shoes.

Best Answer

UR RIGHT. I KNOW THIS. I THINK ABOUT IT OFTEN. EVERYTIME I LEAVE HIM, REALITY SINKS IN AND THE WRENCHING IN MY STOMACH FROM THE GUILT KICKS IN, BUT THEN HE CALLS, N IM RIGHT BACK WHERE I STARTED.

Best Answer

You'll never be his first priority, you know that right? Speaking from experience, of course.

Best Answer

I DONT WANT TO BE HIS FIRST PRIORITY, I WANT HIM TO STAY W HIS WIFE. HE DOESNT TALK BAD ABOUT HER, HE TRUELY LOVES HER. WE BOTH KNOW THAT THIS IS WRONG, BUT CANNOT STOP IT, OR SHALL I SAY, DONT KNOW HOW TO. I JUST REALLY ENJOY HOW HE MAKES ME FEEL. I FEEL SO HAPPY AROUND HIM, THINKING ABOUT HIM, JUST TALKIONG TO HIM. I DONT WANT A RELATIONSHIP W HIM, I JUST DONT WANT TO STOP WHAT WE'RE DOING EITHER- WHICH IS SOOOO F****ED UP. I KNOW I SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT, I SURE FEEL LIKE ONE.

Best Answer

You say that now, but you're going to want more, that's just how being in love works. If you know he loves her and won't leave, do better by you. Obviously you feel some objection to it, so use that to break it off and see someone who can give you the love you want without having someone else in the picture. In the end, its up to you.

Best Answer

Dont do it. It never ends well

Best Answer

Even if he doesn't respect his marriage, you should... He's already taken and unless he gets a divorce, he is off the market. Walk away and save yourself some heartache. :)

Best Answer

If he is on here then half of wot he has told you wont be true! :-(

Best Answer

Oh no I kmow there are some genuine guys on here just know there are some that make u think they are but they are not!

Best Answer

What's the question, genius?

Best Answer

PUT UR **** AWAY DUDE. CLEARLY U DONT WANT NOR ARE WILLING TO TAKE THIS SITUATION SERIOUSLY. BE RESPECTFUL. IM NOT AN IDIOT, NOR A *****. IM A REAL PERSON AND IM IN A VERY CONFUSING SITUATION, LOOKING FOR HELP, NOT SARCASM, BUT THANKS ANYWAY.....

Best Answer

I advice you to part from him, your feelings might seems important right now but please dont be a homewreacker. How would you like it if you were the wife, and finds out that some chick loves your husband. Especially if he has kids too, they will never respect you even if you manage to get into their lives. Im sorry.

Best Answer

Sure. I can teach you how to stalk.

Best Answer

more importantly is he falling for you?

Best Answer

yes, he is. he says he thinks about me more than he should. He loves his wife, has never said anything bad about him. I don't want nor do I expect him to leave her. I really don't want a relationship w this guy, I just enjoy his company n how he makes me feel. I know its wrong, I know I should run, I don't want to hurt anyone, but clearly I cannot control how I feel.

Best Answer

no its not wrong... its really ok to have feelings. Your are right. Have you considered the possibility of an open relationship? You and him sound really sincere. I don't feel like you are doing anything wrong. In fact it feels really good and genuine to me. Almost adorable. From what you said I can tell that your not a bad person, and neither is he.

Best Answer

ALL I CAN DO RIGHT NOW IS CRY.....HES A GREAT GUY, BUT I ALSO HAVE A BF OF MY OWN, WHICH I AM DECIEVING(SP). I NEVER IMAGINED IN A MILLION YEARS I WOULD FIND MYSELF IN THIS SITUATION. I REALLY DONT WANT A RELATIONSHIP W HIM. I KNOW THAT IT WOULD NEVER WORK. OUR RELIGIONS ARE DIFFERENT AND WE ARE BOTH VERY RELIGIOUS. I MEAN, I JUST WOULDNT FIT INTO HIS LIFE, AND HIM NOT IN MINE. ITS WEIRD. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WAS AT A VERY BAD, DOWN PART IN MY LIFE, HE PICKED ME UP, HELD ME TOGETHER AND NOW, I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE W HIM, N HIM W ME. WE TALK ABOUT THIS EVERYTIME WE SEE EACHOTHER, ITS EATING BOTH OF US UP, CUZ WE KNOW WE SHOULDNT BE INVOLVING OURSELVES W EACHOTHER. I JUST REALLY CARE ABOUT HIM, I REALLY DO LOVE HIM, BUT I REALLY LOVE MY BF TOO., MARRIED MAN JUST FILLS ALL OF THE HOLES MY BF CANT SEEM TO DO. THIS IS SO F****ED UP. WTF!!! IDK WHAT TO DO. I KNOW THE "RIGHT" THING, BUT FOR SOME REASON, THAT DOESNT SEEM TO B AN OPTION. NOW WHAT?????

Best Answer

what about an open relationship?

Best Answer

Do you know what an open relationship is? It doesn't mean you have to get married or be with him forever. It just means that you work it out with your partners that you are allowed to love others and get the experience you need from someone else have it be ok with everyone. Probably both of you are looking for something more, and if you allow yourselves to get it you can. The religious differences wouldn't matter, only your feelings would matter. Attraction happens for a reason imo. Its not a bad thing. Its just something you can do that might make you more happy.

Best Answer

Hi there. I know exactly what your going through. I'm also in the same situation
Love is a crazy thing it has no boundarys or limitations. I've fallen for a married woman. . I've left my wife but she is finding it hard to leave her hubby because she has younger kids and is worried how it will affect them. You have to be in the situation to understand what is happening. Of corse everyone will tell you just to leave . But it's love And it binds you up so you find it so hard to get out of it. You have to be prepared for what's ahead if your not willing to give up. And that's my dilemma also.

Best Answer

Hold on!!!

Best Answer

Respect yourself and stop panicking.

Best Answer