I made a question earlier but only got 1 answer which wasn't much help . I'll try one more time. Its a torrent download. Theres 3 'CD' files with a zipped file in it. The other files are cracks and patches. If you understand what all this means and you know what to do, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let me know. Thanks.
BronzeEspada BronzeEspada 26-30, M 8 Answers Jun 29, 2012

You know what never has technical difficulties? Books.

Best Answer

tell me about it.. Fuc*ing computers and their fuc*ing million types of files which need a million different fuc*ing ways of opening it. .. sorry, i'm in a bad mood.

Best Answer

Perhaps you should relax with a book. : )

Best Answer

Get Daemon Tools and burn the cds, if it was something like Sims 2 I would know everything. Just keep in mind if the game needs a serial code it might not work because some cds need a certain serial code, so it will take forever to find out.

Best Answer

okay that I can follow. I already have Daemon tools lite, i know i have to ' mount ' something but dont know what. Do i have to mount the zip file which is in the 'CD' file?

Best Answer

I had the same problem. Luckily, my father has a super old computer with barely any updates, so I didn't have to upload/upgrade/unzip/install/download anything to get my thing to work.

Best Answer

Hey EP is all about feelings, you might want to try a more technical forum PLUS you asked for a "genius" if I recall correctly. That took out most of us ...if not all :/

Best Answer

yeeaa good idea. The technical forums are too technical though. I really am no good at this. They use shortcut fancy computer phrases and they talk about all these different types of files, as if i have a clue of what the F they are talking about.

Best Answer