Get Daemon Tools and burn the cds, if it was something like Sims 2 I would know everything. Just keep in mind if the game needs a serial code it might not work because some cds need a certain serial code, so it will take forever to find out.

Best Answer

okay that I can follow. I already have Daemon tools lite, i know i have to ' mount ' something but dont know what. Do i have to mount the zip file which is in the 'CD' file?

Best Answer

I had the same problem. Luckily, my father has a super old computer with barely any updates, so I didn't have to upload/upgrade/unzip/install/download anything to get my thing to work.

Best Answer

Hey EP is all about feelings, you might want to try a more technical forum PLUS you asked for a "genius" if I recall correctly. That took out most of us ...if not all :/

Best Answer

yeeaa good idea. The technical forums are too technical though. I really am no good at this. They use shortcut fancy computer phrases and they talk about all these different types of files, as if i have a clue of what the F they are talking about.

Best Answer